West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme, Objectives of West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2019
What is West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme?
We can see that there are many poor farmers as well as landless labors. In the west Bengal agriculture is one of the largest sectors for economy. Two-third of the population is directly as well as indirectly dependent upon agriculture. This helps them in order to maintain their lifestyle.
Thus, to benefit them government of the west Bengal has announced a scheme name as West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme. The scheme is introduced in order to benefit the dependents in the form of the assured income as well as insurance policies. So many farmers are having small as well as large marginal farms. As their families are dependent upon agriculture thus government is helping them through introducing various schemes.
As we know that the 60% of the population of the west Bengal is dependent upon the agriculture so the main livelihood of the majority of population of the state is agriculture. Thus West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme is introduced in order to improve their economic condition. They will provide this in the form of the social security so after the death of the farmer his family may not get into in any kind of the distress.
However, under this scheme the money will be received by the farmer in two installments. Well the premium amount will be assigned by the farmer itself later on this will be deposited by the government of the west Bengal. The government states that this scheme will prove beneficial for the farmers as it was introduced to improve the agricultural condition in the state. Thus, government is providing various benefits to the farmers under this scheme. However, the government has decided to introduce the Krishak Bandhu into the two components. These are as follows:
Under the Krishak Bandhu each and every farmer including the share cropper will considered eligible in order to receive the financial support from the government. The land owner will receive the amount up to rupees 5000/- for 1 acre of land in a financial year. However, this will be provided to the farmers in two installments one in the Kharif season and other in the Rabi season. The pro rata basis of the land less than a acre is subjected to minimum rupees 1000 only.
In any event of the death of the farmer under this scheme including the natural death of the farmer in the age group of the 18-60 years the member of the family who is nominee of the will get a onetime grant of the rupees 2,00,000.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going […]
Brief Summary of Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2019:
|Scheme name||West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamta Benerjee|
|Launched date||31st December 2018|
|Start date to apply||1st February 2019|
|Last date to apply||No last date|
|Objective||To provide better lifestyle to farmers.|
|Beneficiary||To benefit the small, medium as well as marginal farmers.|
|Category||State government scheme|
Salient Features of West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme:
- The main motto behind introducing this scheme is to help the poor as well as needy farmer. This scheme will also help the labors who are often deprived of the sufficient production of the faulty farming. However, along with the farmers will also get the crop insurance. Under this government will provide the premium of the crop insurance. Hence, it facilitates the provision of an insurance policy to all the farmers as well as agricultural workers.
- In this farmers will also get the aid of the rupees 10,000 on the annual basis. This will be provided in them under the two installments. This amount is provided to the farmer one in kharif crop and second in Rabi crop.
- Farmers will receive the monetary benefits directly into their bank accounts. However, in any case between the age group of the 18 to 60 years is the farmer dies then the rupees of 2 lakhs compensation will be given to nominee of that will. Compensation will also be get covered in the case of farmers suicide death case.
Benefits of the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme:
There are various benefits are hidden under this scheme. Poor and needy farmers can easily avail the benefits of this scheme. These benefits are as follows:
- With the help of this scheme there will be a decrease in the poverty among the farmers of the state. As well as this will also ensure the better livelihood among the farmers.
- Through this scheme government also aims to increase the confidence level of the farmers in the process of the agriculture. This scheme can easily boost the agricultural works of the state.
Eligibility for the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme:
In order to benefit the farmers of the state of west Bengal the government has introduce this scheme. Along with the farmers this scheme also benefits to share croppers who are a tenant farmer they gives part of each crop as a rent. All the farmers under this scheme will be provided Krishak Bandhu card they can use that card for the various benefits of the scheme. However, the grant of insurance as well as will be provide to member of a family or to the nominee.
How to apply under West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme?
In order to apply under this scheme you are required to follow these steps.
- First of all you are required to visit to official website of the agricultural department of west Bengal. Under the home page you need to tab on Krishak Bandhu. After that click on sign in.
- Then you will log in to the window shown on your screen. Now sign up in order to fill online registration form.
- After this you need to submit all the necessary details which you are asked for. Registration will get complete after the applicant submits the form. Username and password will be submitted to the candidate so they can access for further information.
Documents Required for West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme:
- Identity proof (aadhaar card),
- Address proof,
- Age proof,
- Certificate of registered agriculture laborers,
- Bank account details.
These are the following documents which you are required to submit for the registration.