Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for our to live.
It is necessary to provide them best facilities to them from which they will appreciated and the will power to work will also increases. There are many types problems which are faced by the farmers while the time of farming. To remove all these types of problems the Government has started many types of schemes and programs for the farmers.
The Punjab Government has started a new scheme which is launched by the Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana.
The Punjab which is the first state in the country who provided health cover up to 76% of the population where on the other side, the other states such a scheme is limited only at on 30% people. This is the scheme which benefits 46,00,000 families in the state of Punjab.
The government has planned to add or to open 115 more private hospitals step by step in systematic way. The Government of Punjab has established 125 private hospitals. This scheme also plans to develop the nursing homes that directly hepls in the overall medical sector of the state.
Under this scheme, the poor families will benefited with the insured amount of up to Rs.5,00,000/-. Under this scheme, the paperless and cashless treatment is available in the private hospitals.
This scheme aims at to develop the entire state. To develop the economy, to provide the best health and food facilities to the people of the state was the primary objective of this scheme.
Eligibility for Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- J-Form holder farmer
- The applicants must be resident of the Punjab.
- For applying Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY) all the necessary documents should be maintained by the persons.
- Smart Ration Cardholder families
- The small traders registered with the Excise & Taxation Department
- Antodaya families and those families which are ration card holders
Benefits for Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- The responsibility to bear the premium amount for 400 hospitals that have empanelled in Punjab has taken by the state government.
- For the benefit of poor people this scheme is implemented.
- From Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (SSBY) by the Punjab Government more than 4500 journalists are expected to be benefited.
- The risk of 50% damage will also be covered under this scheme up to Non-severe diseases.
- Up to the limit of Rs.5,00,000 given to the poor families.
- This health insurance scheme will benefit more than 43 lakh families with the insurance cover of Rs.5,00,000/- at a cost of Rs.371 Crore.
- Such as cancer and surgeries there is medical treatment of severe diseases.
- Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima cards provision is one of the benefits of this health insurance scheme.
- The poor people who are below the poverty line for them this health insurance scheme would be beneficial.
Required documents for Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- PAN Card (For small traders)
- NFSA ration card
- Labour Card (For construction works)
For any more information and for queries you should visit our site.