Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2019, How to Get Registered Under Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2019
You may find various unemployed youth men as well as woman in the Rajasthan. Thus, to provide them some job opportunity government of India has introduced a scheme. This scheme is announced so the young generation of the Rajasthan may get some employment opportunity. Thus, government has bought this good news for the people of the Rajasthan. This scheme is known as Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta. Here in this article we will learn in detail about this scheme. Hence, go through the entire article to learn more about this scheme.
What is Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2019?
The chief minister of our state Mr. Ashok Gehlot has announced a scheme for the unemployed candidates of the state. Under this scheme they all will receive rupees 3000 per month to the educated unemployed youth of the state. However, under this scheme monthly 3000 rupees will be provided to the boys as well as monthly 3500 rupees will be provided to the girls. When the chief minister of the Rajasthan reached at the inauguration of students union office of the Rajasthan University at Thursday there he announced this scheme.
Under this scheme it was said that the government will provide the unemployed allowance of rupees 3000 to the boys as well as rupees 3500 to the girls. This allowance will be provided on the basis of the each and every month. Later they were providing rupees 600 as the unemployed allowance but then they make it around 3000 rupees. Thus, in order to benefit the unemployed youth the government has announced this scheme.
What is unemployment allowance?
In today time generation each and every individual is engaged in the process of the getting jobs. But this is not so easy to get a job. Each and every person is engaged in various different competitions in order to get a government job. So they students of the colleges who are not getting any kind of the job government of the Rajasthan have announced an initiative scheme for them. So to the students who are not getting any kind of the job opportunity after getting young they will receive an unemployed allowance till they get a fixed salaried job. This is to help them as well as to provide them some financial assistance so they may receive some basic amount till they get a good job.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 government schemes. In this scheme, a Toll Free number 1800 1806 127 is provided for the people […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this scheme is launched by the Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Gehlot. This scheme aimed at to make India […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the state. The main purpose of this scheme to provide these facilities to the people who are below […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day by day. People throw waste materials and garbage in the rivers and ponds from which the rivers […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, extra fat, acne’s etc. Asses various favourable events which are as follows:- freshness, confidence, enhance the stamina, […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial assistence. Under this, farmers will get Rs.2000/-. This is a scheme which is established for the farmers […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn their livelihood properly. From these things they suffered a lot. It is important to provide better prices […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat etc gives food to the humans like milk and chicken, Animals like dogs are kept in the […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for our to live. It is necessary to provide them best facilities to them from which they will […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going to be changed with the changing of the Government. According to the Gehlot Government, the previous rules […]
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2019:
There are also some eligibility criteria under this scheme as the Rajasthan government has set some basic criteria’s. If the interested candidate is eligible to apply under this scheme only then he can apply in this scheme. Thus, it is essential for the candidate to clear the eligibility criteria as on the basis of this only unemployed allowance will be distributed to the youths. Given below is the detail of the criteria. Hence, the criteria are as follows:
- The interested candidate must be a resident of the Rajasthan, as this scheme is announced for their welfare only hence, it is essential for them to be the local residence of the Rajasthan.
- If the students have cleared their 10th as well as 12th board examinations then they will also considered as eligible for this scheme.
- However, in order to get the advantage of this scheme it is essential for the interested candidate to in the age limit of around 21 to 35 years. If the candidate’s age limit is between this time periods then he may be considered eligible for this scheme.
- It is also essential for the interested applicant that his family total annual income must be less than 3 lakhs if he/she wants to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- This scheme is announced to provide the unemployed allowance to the youth hence; the candidates must not be employed in any way or in any sector.
These are the few eligibility criteria which an individual person must be considered while he is applying under this scheme. If he does not complete these eligibility criteria then he cannot avail benefits under this scheme. Thus, you can also estimate these as the conditions in order to get the unemployed allowance. An individual person can easily avail various benefits from this scheme for this he must learn that how he can get the benefits.
How to get registered under Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2019:
In order to get the benefit of this scheme it is also essential for you to understand the registration process of this scheme, because if you don’t know about the method of the registration process than you cannot gain the benefits of this scheme. The registration under this scheme is compulsory because after that only you can gain its benefits. So here we are describing the registration process of this scheme. Follow the steps in order to get registered under this scheme.
- Firstly you are required to visit to the official website of this scheme.
- After you have visited to the official website of the scheme, a page will get appear on the screen. On that page you are required to go to the employment section and there you need to click on the careers section.
- After you have selected the career section, now you need t click on the unemployment allowance scheme under the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta.
- Now here you need to click on the registration in order to get registered under the scheme. However, in the case you have already get registered in the scheme then you are required to click on the login section. So that you can directly logged in to the scheme.
- As you have selected the logged in section then a page will appear on your screen. After that you are required to go on the employment section. Then go to the website of http://employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/
- By visiting on this website you can easily apply for the unemployment allowance online.
Thus, these are the few steps which you are required to go through in order to get registered under this scheme.