Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2019, Key Role of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2019
In our country there are various people who have different skills as well learning experience. However, due to this a new scheme has been introduced by the government of our country. The scheme is known as the Ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship (MSDE). It was been implemented by the national skill development corporation. Well the main objective of this skill certification scheme is to provide as well as help the various numbers of skilled and talented youth.
So they can participate and enhance their skills in that particular sector and also have a better livelihood in the future ahead. Thus, the individuals can improve their leaning experience as well. This will assessed as well as certified under the recognition of prior learning (RPL). This scheme is being approves for the four years from 2016-2020. The target of this scheme is to benefit the 10 million youth. The budget allocated under this scheme is near about 12,000 crore.
Every individual must receive an opportunity in order to enhance their skills and for more learning experience. If they get mastered in their skills then they also can have a better future ahead. Thus, the man objective of introducing this scheme was to give them a better future, better lifestyle as well as to enhance their skills. We will learn more about this topic in this article. So go through the entire article to learn more.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 government schemes. In this […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this scheme is launched by […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the state. The main purpose […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day by day. People throw […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, extra fat, acne’s etc. […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial assistence. Under this, farmers […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn their livelihood properly. From […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat etc gives food to […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for our to live. It […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going to be changed with […]
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana:
There are various objectives of this scheme. It was introduced to benefit the various skilled and talented youth. However, the main objective of this scheme is to impart engineering skills for the 10 lakhs youth in the next three coming years. There are various others aim are present of this scheme. Go through these points to learn more its objectives. The objectives of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana are as follows:
- The objective of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is to encourage the numbers of institutions in order to make the best use of the available infrastructure. So it will be helpful for the higher education system as well in the time period of the skill training. So they may have proper usage and advantage of the scheme.
- On the basis of the national occupational standard this scheme wants to provide its candidates employable as well as certifiable skills. They will be provided training with all the necessary as well as soft skills to the school dropouts, whoever wants to attain higher order skills training as well as living in vicinity of college.
- This scheme objective is also providing up-gradation as well as certification of the traditional as well as acquired skills for the learners of the irrespective of age.
- It also offers varies different courses for the community based lifelong learning for the general interest to the community for the personal development as well as interest.
- It also aims to offer the bridge courses to the certificate holder in order to bring them at par with an appropriate NSFQ level.
- They also aim to provide the entrepreneurial orientation with all the required skills as well as trained for self employment and for entrepreneurship development. However, it also provides the best placement support, tracking and monitoring.
Key features of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana:
There are certain key features as well of this scheme. Government have huge plan for the youth with the help of this scheme. Thus, one must concern about these features. It will be beneficial for the youth so they must learn about its various different features. Some of its key features are as follows. Go through the points to learn more about it.
- Under this scheme prime minster wants to provide employment opportunity to the 24 lakhs skilled workers. As through this by the 2020 40 crore skilled workers will get the opportunity to get employed. Employment is also one of the main concerns among the people. Thus, government is providing them an opportunity with this scheme.
- However, with the help of this scheme skilled and talented youth can also start as well as set up their own business for which government will also provide them loan facility.
- Prime minister launched this scheme for the more than 30 or above as government they are the working youth of the country so government announced this scheme for them.
Hence, through this scheme people can learn more with the help of the short term training as well as special objects. Government will also provide them placement guidelines. So candidates need not to worry. This scheme helps in various methods as this will help people to get able for the work.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana helpline number:
To learn more about the scheme as well as any query related to the scheme you can contact through this:
|SMART and SDMS helpline||18001239626|
|NSDC TP helpline||9289200333|
NSDC Scheme 2019
The full form f NSDC is National Skill Development Corporation 2019. The initial cost of this scheme is 1500 crores. The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is being implemented along with the help of skill development entrepreneurship. However, in order to boost the working skilled youth under this Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana scheme 5 lakhs people will be provided mason training in the next 5 years. So they can prepare themselves as well as trained in the particular skilled sector.
So here we can say that it is most beneficial scheme announced by the government. There are about 65% of the young candidates around the age of 65. They carry the responsibility of the country as they can lead it towards development. Thus by proving them measures government is also taking huge steps for the development of the country as well.