Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019, Application Form, List, PMAY Scheme 2019
Housing, it is the most essential requirement of the common individual. As we can generally see there are most of the people who are houseless or living in a rented house. Thus, their first priority is to get their own house. Therefore, by acknowledging this important need to the common individual the government of this has launched a scheme known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Thus, here in this article we will learn about pradhan mantri awas yojana.
What Is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a housing scheme. It was launched in the year 2015 in the month of June. The objective behind introducing this scheme is to provide housing facilities in the urban areas. Well this yojana also have target to construct 20 million houses for both rural and urban poor peoples, who does not have roof over their head. It is divided into two types which are as follows:
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U).
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Garmin (PMAY-G).
This scheme was introduced along with propose to build 2 cores houses. It was for the urban poor people which included Economically Weaker Section people and Low Income groups People. However, along with this the mission also has four components such as:
- Slum redevelopment with private sector participation using land as resource.
- Affordable housing through credit linked subsidy.
- Affordable housing in partnership with private and public sector.
- Beneficiary led house construction.
The government has been providing the interest subsidy of 6.5%, 4% and 3%. The houses which will get constructed under this scheme will get constructed with eco friendly technology. Hence, it is beginning to the new era as well as beginning of dream come true for many people.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going […]
Objectives of PM Awas Yojana:
On the basis of a survey it has estimated that there are around lakhs of residential properties which are costing around rupees 50 lakh and are still unsold under the metropolitan cities. However, still there is shortage gap of 2 crore housing units, which is required for the poor as well as urban population. Apart from these there are various others objectives of this yojana. They are:
- To transform the slums areas, government is planning to construct the houses for the sake of slum dwellers.
- They are also offering subsidy under the home loan interest rates, along with its CLSS scheme for the economically weaker and medium income groups.
- Government is also providing the financial assistance to the EWS up to rupees 1.5 lakh.
Eligibility Criteria for CLSS Scheme:
There are various different criteria under this scheme. Thus, to be applicable for this scheme you must get qualify under this eligibility criteria.
For LIG/EWS category:
- Under this scheme the beneficiary family must comprise of the husband, wife, unmarried daughters as well as unmarried sons.
- Household annual income must be between the rupees of 3 lakhs and 6 lakhs.
- It is compulsory for the household people that property must be co-owned by the female member of the family.
Thus, this category people are eligible to get around 6.5% interests on subsidy. These are the following conditions for the people under LIG/EWS category.
For MIG I/MIG II categories:
- Under this category the yearly income of the family for the CLSS MIG I must be in between Rs. 6 lakh to 12 lakh. And for MIG II income category must be under 12 lakh to 18 lakh.
- It is essential for a female to co-own the property.
- If there is an unmarried or married adult earning member, it must be considered as a separate household.
The candidates who are eligible under MIG I will receive the subsidy of 4% and people eligible for the MIG II will get 3% subsidy.
Who Are Eligible To Apply For PMAY Scheme?
The interested candidates who meet the following criteria are eligible for this scheme.
- It is important for the applicant as well as for his/her family members to not own any pucca house anywhere in the India.
- None of the applicant or his family member should have opted for any kind of government housing scheme before.
- Annual income of the household must be between Rs. 6 lakhs to 18 lakhs. Applicants are needs to provide their income proof when applying under this scheme.
- People who already own a house are not eligible under this scheme.
- The interested applicants who belong to the Lower Income Groups (LIG) Middle income Groups (MIG) as well as Economically Weaker Section (EWS), these people are eligible for CLSS under PMAY.
Thus, candidate who falls under this category are considered as eligible for this scheme.
How to Apply In PMAY?
Follow these steps in order to learn the method for applying under this housing scheme. The steps are as follows:
- First of all you are required to go to PMAY website.
- After this you are required to choose the citizen assessment option and select the applicable choice: “for slum dwellers” or “benefits under other 3 components”.
- Now submit the details of your aadhar card.
- Now you will be redirected to the application page. Here you are required to fill all the details correctly.
- The details which you are required to submit consist your name, contact details, personal details, bank account as well as income details and many more.
- After saving this you need to choose the save option and enter on the Captcha code.
- After this click on the save button. The application is now completed.
Guidelines on Filling PMAY Application Form:
- The first important thing you need to care about is to check the eligibility criteria.
- After this go through the website and look PMAY beneficiary list.
- Candidates consist Aadhar card can easily apply under this.
- At last you are required to enter all the necessary details.
Documents Required For PMAY:
- Applicants are required to submit their aadhar card, identity proof, residential proof, voter ID card, PAN card, driving license and nationality proof.
- Salary slips, IT return statements, property valuation certificates, bank details, account statements.
- You need to submit proof that you don’t have any pucca house.
- EWS and LIG certificate must be provided.
- At last you are required to submit proof that you are constructing house under this scheme.
Thus, this was the detail description about this project. Many people have achieved their dream to get a house through this scheme. Hence, you can easily apply and get registered under this scheme. You are just required to follow the same. This was the great housing scheme initiated by the government. Through this many people have achieved their dream house.
Rajasthan Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Today, in this article we are talking about the Rajasthan Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. In this article we mentioned some details about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
As we know all of we have the dream to buy our own house, but because of property high rate most of the can not buy their own house. The Prime Minister of Rajasthan has made that dream true. Now, anyone person from Rajasthan they can build their own house under the Rajasthan Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Apply under the act of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana / pmay list 2019 and get your own home in Rajasthan. All the peoples are applied for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana who are belonging to the ruler areas and also who are belonging to the urban area. If you want to take your home then you can apply under this housing scheme.
Andhra Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is launched by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi for the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) and LIG (Lower Income Group). Through this housing scheme EWS and LIG category of peoples can take the eligible interest subsidy under the Andhra Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for their house construction.
Features of Andhra Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- This scheme is only valid for the Urban places (town, cities, metro). Those peoples whose salary is below 6,00,000 per year and their age in between 21 to 58 years.
- In this scheme women play a very critical role. If you are take the amount for your house construction then you have to clarify all the thing. In a family husband, wife and their unmarried children lives, then they have not on their name a permanent house. You have not your own permanent house in all over India.
- This scheme is available only for the new room, kitchen toilet etc in your house.
- The carpet area of EWS category is 30 sq. meter and for LIG category carpet area size is 60 sq. meter.
- The candidate of EWS and LIG category, they have to submit their self attested certificate or affidavit as the proof of their income.
Documentation Andhra Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- KYC Verification
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhaar Card is Compulsory
- Salary Slip or Salary Certificate
- Update Bank Statement
- ITR (Income Tex Return) of last two year and bank statement
- Identification, you are belonging to EWS or LIG category.
- Self Certificate / affidavit
Eligibility for Andhra Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Those candidates who is buying the home first time they are the last and end users.
- Those candidates who are applying the house from this housing in their wife, mother and of the female member name into your family they are only available in the EWS and LIG category not the MIG 1 & MIG 2. If any of the MIG 1 & MIG 2 category, they have no male member in their house so they can apply in this category in female mandatory.
- Candidates who is applying the loan under the act of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana they should not have any type of property on his/ her name on any of their family member name.
- If you are re constructing your house in MIG category then you are not applicable for this loan scheme.
- On the basis of 2011 census property should be in urban areas.
Arunachal Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Arunachal Pradesh is the Indian City. It is situated in northeastern state of the country.
Our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi started a Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for those who are applying the home loan. Under the housing scheme of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana they can apply the loan for house construction.
Features of Arunachal Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Only those candidate can apply the home load whose age is under 18 years to 58 years and their annual income is below 6,00,000.
- This house loan scheme is only available in town, cities and metros.
- Those candidate who have the pucca house on their name or any of their family member name, they can not apply for this home loan, under the act of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Candidate house construction size is 30 sq. meter for EWS category and 60 sq, meter for LIG category, for applying the home loan.
- Home loan is available only for construction of rooms, kitchen, toilet, etc. Not for the renovation, only for the construction.
- Those candidates who are applying for the home loan under the housing scheme of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, they have to submit their affidavit and self attested certificate as the proof of their income.
Eligibility for Arunachal Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Those who are thinking that to take the house loan in their family female member name. On that their are some rules. Only EWS and LIG category of peoples can take the home load under the act of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Not eligible for MIG 1 & MIG 2.
- Only those female can apply the home loan in their own name, who have no adult male member in their house, they can apply the home loan in MIG 1 & MIG 2 Category.
- Applicant who is taking the home loan they should be check all the thing about this home loan, those person can not take the home loan who has the another property on their name or any of their family member name.
- This housing scheme is not available for the renovation, only available for the construction or new making house.
Documents for Arunachal Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- KYC Documents (PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Address Proof, Aadhaar Card (Aadhaar is Mandatory)
- Current Salary Slip
- Income Tax Return of last two years, with bank statement update.
- Self Certificate, affidavit for that you are belonging to EWS or LIG category.
Assam Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
Assam Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin is the most popular scheme in India. It was also called the Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) in the earlier times. This scheme is providing the BPL families after the Indra Awas Yojana was started, fro those families who are houseless or having inadequate housing facilities and also no money for constructing the house.
This effort of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is the largest strategy of the Ministry’s poverty destruction effort. This scheme for development of the villages area and also for improvement of environmental.
- Indra Awas Yojana was renamed Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
- Commitment of Government- Housing for all by 2022.
- Unit assistance of House- Rs.1, 36,000
- Mandatory- Toilet for Rs 12,000/- from MGNREGA and 95 days of unskilled wage for Rs 17290 under MGNREGA
- Total size of house is 25 sq.meter including area for hygienic cooking excluding toilet.
Eligibility for Assam Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
- For the selection in this Awas Yojana SECC (Socio Economic and Caste Census) data will be check for the beneficieres.
- Those candidates who has not their own permanent house they are applicable for this scheme.
- Candidates who have the two wheeler, three wheeler, four wheel and also they have the agriculture equipments, those who are paying the income tax return, government employee, and any of the family member is earning 10,000 or above, and who has the refrigerator, landline, mobile phone, they all not eligible for this housing scheme.
- The Indian Government has generate a GP (General Practitioner) ranked list off eligible households Under the caste of SC/ST and other categories. This list has now been circulated in the GPs for verification.
- The household has been identify through the GPs verification. If this verification proves wrong and those candidates have the permanent house, then the Gram Sabha delete the name of that families. That deleted household families will be the part of Gram Sabha resolution.
Construction of Houses
- After the first installment release, the construction work will be started and completed in 18 months.
- Those beneficiary are selected in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin their fund will release in three installments.
- The house will be constructed by the beneficiaries. No contractor is allowed to be engaged.
Whom to Contact?
|Gaon Panchayat||Development Block||District||State|
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary||Block Development Officer||Project Director, DRDA||Joint Director & State Nodal Officer (PMAY-G) Officer of Commissioner, Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam|
Bihar Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is declare that those peoples who have no plot to construct their own house for those person the government of Bihar gives the 60 thousand.
In the inaugural program of the schemes of the rural development department, Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi, said that those peoples who has not their own land to construct the house, so government of Bihar decides that to give the 60 thousand rupees to the Bihar citizen for constructing the house.
So, that they can get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and they can get their own house and can safely live in their own house and under the roof. That is the government of Bihar will give the money to those beneficieres who do not have the land.
During the inauguration of the schemes of the Rural Development Department, Sushil Modi said that the target build 11 lakh 76 thousand houses in Bihar in this year. In which 1 lakh 11 thousand has been build. The first installment of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been given to about 8 lakh 43 thousand peoples.
At the same time Mr. Sushil Kumar Modi said that toilets have been build 74% of the houses in the state. In the second half of 2016-2017, only 36% household had toilets. The prime Minister’s goal is to fulfill the dream of rural area peoples to making the toilets before 1 October 2020. He said that under the Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme, 67 lakh poor people in Bihar have got free gas connection.
Under this scheme the Prime Minister Modi, Sushil Modi said that under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, 3 crore 6 lakh poor peoples opened their bank account and submit the 8 thousand 233 crore amount.
The government of Bihar gave the money to the poor peoples directly through the scheme in their bank account. Sushil Modi said that the address in the inaugural program of the scheme of the Rural Development Department. The government is determined to change the picture of the poor peoples of the Bihar.
All the city type of facilities will be provided in the rural areas after this scheme will totally provided.
Chhattisgarh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, now more than 88 lakh houses are approved.
- Under the CSMC Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for the urban place 3 lakh of houses has been approved.
- Including Chhattisgarh 865 proposals of 10 state has been approved.
Under the Chhattisgarh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Mr. Anupam Rajiv Rajvaidya said that for the urban Chhattisgarh areas 6960 houses has been approved. Ministry of Civil Housing Civil Affairs Mr Durgashankar Mishri absence 46th (CSMC) has approved the proposal of 10 state of 865. The total budget of this scheme is 15109 crore. In the ministry of Modi 4482 crore rupees has been given to the central fund.
61 Offers for Constructing the Chhisttgarh Houses
In Chhattisgarh 6966 houses offer has been given. In that scheme 214.70 crore have the investment. For this scheme central government of Modi has given 104.40.
Goa Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
In this article we are talking about the Goa Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. All the details about goa of this housing scheme is the latest news.
This year Goa Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has approved the 654 houses has been approved. From the 654 houses 502 houses has been completed. The Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee has demanded the total 4,845 houses out of which government has sanctioned.
Features of Goa Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- This housing scheme is only valid for Urban areas. And specially for those people whose annual income is less than 6,00,000.
- Only those candidates can apply for the Goa Pradhan Mantri Yojana whose age is between 18 to 58 years.
- Women can play the special role in this hosing.Those peoples thinks that to apply this housing scheme in their female candidate name so be careful for that because only EWS and LIG category of peoples can apply this housing on their any of the female member name.
- For applying the home loan from Goa Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is only available for constructing the rooms, toilets and kitchen, not for making the gardening an all that things.
- If you are taking the home load that you should measure your house or plot size upto 30 sq. meter is available for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) and for LIG (Lower Income Group) category 60 sq.mt size are available fir taking the loan from Goa Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Those candidates who are belonging to the EWS and LIG category they have to submit the self attested certificate and affidavit as their income proof.
Eligibility of Goa Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Those candidates are not applicable for this housing scheme who has already have their personal house, or any other property in their or their any of the family member name.
- This loan is applicable for the renovation, only for constructing the house.
- Goa Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been approved according to the census of 2011.
- Any of candidate of their any of the family member are not related to the government job.
Goa Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Documents
- Aadhaar Card (It is mandatory)
- Income Tax Return of Last two years
- Updated Bank Account
- EWS/ LIG affidavit income proof
- Salary Slip or Salary Certificate
- Address Proof
PMAY Features & Benefits
|Particular||EWS||LIG||MIG I||MIG II|
|Household Income ( Rs. P.a)||0-3,00,000||3,00,001-6,00,000||6,00,001-2,00,000||12,00,001|
|Eligible Housing Loan Amount for Interest Subsidy (Rs)||up to 6,00,000||up to 6,00,000||up to 9,00,000||up to 12,00,000|
|Interested Subsidy (%p.a)||6.50%||6.50%||4.00%||3.00%|
|Maximum Loan tenure (in years)||20||20||20||20|
|Maximum dwelling unit carpet area||30 sq. mt||60 sq. mt||160 sq. mt||200 sq. mt|
|Discount Rate for Net Present Value (NPV) Calculation of interest subsidy (%)||9.00%||9.00%||9.00%||9.00%|
|Maximum Interested Amount||2,67,280||2,67,280||2,35,068||2,30,156|
|Lump sum amount paid per sanctioned to PLIs in lieu of processing Fee (Rs) to the extent of loan amount on which subsidy is applicable||3,000||3,000||2,000||2,000|
|Application of scheme on existing home loans sanctioned on or after||17.06.2015||01.01.2017|
|Applicability of No Pucca House||Not for renovation/ upgradation||Yes||Yes|
|Woman Ownership / Co- ownership||Mandatory for new acquisition, Not mandatory for existing property||Not Mandatory||Not mandatory|
|Quality of House/ Flat Construction||National Building Code,BIS Codes and as per NDMA Guidelines adopted|
|Approvals for the Building Design||Compulsory|
|Basic Civic Infrastructure (water, sanitation, sewerage, road, electricity etc.)||Compulsory|
Components of the PM Awas Yojana
|EWS||LIG||MIG I||MIG II|
|Maximum Home Loan Amount||up to Rs 3 lakh||Rs. 3-6 lakh||Rs 6-12 lakh||Rs 12-18 lakh|
|Maximum interest subsidy amount||Rs. 2,67,280||Rs. 2,67,280||Rs. 2,35,068||Rs. 2,30,156|
|Maximum Carpet Area||30 sq. mt||60 sq. mt||160 sq. mt||200 sq. mt|
Who is eligible for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section)- Those families whose annual income is up to 3 lakh
- LIG (Lower Income Group) Those families whose annual income is higher than 3 lakh and lower then 6 lakh
- MIG I (Middle Income Group)- Those families whose annual income is higher then 6 lakh and lower then 12 lakh
- MIG II (Middle Income Group) Those families whose annual income is higher than 6 lakh and lower then 12 lakh.
- Women can apply only in EWS and LIG category.
- Only Sc (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe) and OBC (Other Backward Class) category peoples can apply for this scheme.
Some given below eligibility criteria, beneficiaries can avail the benefits of this scheme by this following steps.
- Those candidates who are filling the application, they have not their own house.
- The individual must also not avail the benefits of any other housing scheme by the state or Central government.
How to apply for PMAY scheme?
Candidates can apply with the given below steps:
Candidate can log in the official website of PMAY, in your near by common service center of computer. The price of the application is Rs. 25 + GST
Candidates can apply for the scheme offline by filling up a form available through common service center. The price of the application form is Rs.25 + GST
How to check your name in PMAY 2019 Beneficiary List?
Those candidates who don’t know how to check their name in the Beneficiary list, then following the given below steps:
- Visit the official website of PMAY
- Then click on the search option
- Enter your aadhaar number in the search option
- Then click on search.
Is Pradhan Mantri Yojana available to existing home loan borrowers?
Existing home loan borrowers are eligible for this scheme provided they fulfil all the relevant eligibility criteria.
The aim of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is to gave the house to every Indian EWS and LIG category house. Who has no money to buy their own house. This is the biggest government scheme who has no limit to making of the houses for those who has not permanent house. This scheme also created the job opportunity in the real state sector. This housing scheme along with the RERA, creates the 6.07 crores job in Indian Nation accross.
Haryana Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Haryana Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is for the Urban area. The Housing scheme under the PMAY all the plans was launched by the Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation (MOHUPA). The aim of the PMAY is that to provide a proper house to the Indian families to live their better life in their permanent house.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was launched in 2015 by the Indian Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi. His thinks that to develop the India and to provide the house, those peoples who were living in the road side then can live in a proper house. This housing is for the urban area and who are belongs to the EWS and LIG category.
According to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana housing scheme, the central government has to decide that to build the 2 crores houses for those peoples who are belonging to EWS and LIG category.
- LIG (Lower Income Group) those are living in Urban area.
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) those are living in urban area.
- MIG I & MIG II (Middle Income Group) those are living in Urban area.
- Slum Dwellers those are living in urban area.
In the year 2019 Rs, 25,853 has been decided for this housing scheme. It has four points:
- Affordable Housing in Partnership with both private & public sector.
- Beneficiary house construction or enhancement.
- In situ Slum Redevelopment (ISSR)
- Affordable Housing via credit subsidy.
As the upper four points the per house price will be in between Rs 1 lakh to Rs 2-3 lakh.
Note: The houses are allotted under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana subsidy will be owned by:
- A single women in the family with no male member
- Joint family with male member.
What is the Carpet area in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
For taking the house under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, that is bounded by the four walls. As per the government rule the basic carpet area for taking the loan from the PMAY is 30 sq. meter minimum. The Union Territories and the State have to decide the carpet area of the house. Some of the following points that are under given below:
|Category Type||Earlier Carpet Area||Current Carpet Area|
|LIG (Lower Income Group)||60 sq. meter max.||60 sq. meter max.|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||30 sq. meter max.||30 sq. meter max.|
|MIG I (Middle Income Group)||90 sq. meter||120 sq. meter|
|MIG )) Middle Income Group)||110 sq. meter||150 sq. meter|
Haryana Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Loan Structure
The loan structure of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is given below:
For LIG Category: Yearly Income of Rs 3 lakh.
|Eligible Loan Amount||Rs 3 lakh|
|Loan Amount Taken||Rs 3 lakh|
|Interest subsidy granted||Rs 1,33,640|
|Balance amount of the loan||Rs 1,66,360|
|Original EMI that was to be paid||Rs 2,895|
|Reduced EMI amount after the subsidy credit||Rs 1,605|
|Monthly savings||Rs. 1,290|
|Yearly savings||Rs 15,480|
For EWS Category: Yearly Income of Rs. 6 lakh
|Eligible Loan Amount||Rs 6 lakh|
|Loan Amount Taken||Rs 6 lakh|
|Interest subsidy granted||Rs 2,67,280|
|Balance amount of the loan||Rs 3,32,720|
|Original EMI that was to be paid||Rs 5,790|
|Reduced EMI amount after the subsidy credit||Rs 3,211|
|Monthly savings||Rs. 2,579|
|Yearly savings||Rs 30,948|
For MIG I Category: Yearly Income of Rs 12 lakh
|Annual Income of the household||Rs. 12 lakh|
|Eligible loan amount from the subsidy||Rs 9 lakh|
|Interest rate on the subsidy for each year||4%|
|Maximum interest amount on the subsidy||Rs 2.35 lakh|
|Discount rate for NPV (Net Present Value) on the interest||9%|
|Maximum loan tenure||20 years|
|EMI amount to be paid on a monthly basis with interest (at 8.65%)||Rs 5834|
|EMI amount to be paid on a monthly basis without interest||Rs 7894|
|Maximum carpet area on the unit||120 sq.mt|
For MIG I Category: Yearly Income of Rs 18 lakh
|Annual Income of the household||Rs. 18 lakh|
|Eligible loan amount from the subsidy||Rs 12 lakh|
|Interest rate on the subsidy for each year||3%|
|Maximum interest amount on the subsidy||Rs 2.3 lakh|
|Discount rate for NPV (Net Present Value) on the interest||9%|
|Maximum loan tenure||20 years|
|EMI amount to be paid on a monthly basis with interest (at 8.65%)||Rs 8059|
|EMI amount to be paid on a monthly basis without interest||Rs 10,528|
|Maximum carpet area on the unit||150 sq.mt|
Himachal Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
This housing loan scheme is launched by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is for the EWS and LIG category of peoples.
Features of Himachal Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Those candidates who are applying for this housing scheme you have to submit your self attested certificate/ affidavit as a proof of you are belongs to EWS and LIG category.
- For applying this housing scheme your age should be in between 21 to 58 years.
- This housing scheme for urban areas.
- Candidate have not their own permanent house in their name or any of their family member name.
- This loan is only for the construction of the house like new construction of kitchen, bedroom, toilet, etc. not for the renovation.
Eligibility Criteria of Himachal Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Those candidates who are applying for the first time for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, and if you get the loan from this scheme then you have the last chance for applying this scheme.
- This loan scheme is not applicable for the renovation or improvement in the house for MIG category.
- Property should be given in the urban area according to the 2011 census.
- If you are filling the application form in any of your female member name then you check that your category is EWS or LIG
- if you are a single women lives with your family with no male member then you can fill the application form.
Documents for Himachal Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (Aadhaar Card is mandatory)
- Salary Slip/ salary certificate.
- Update Bank statement
- Last two years of ITR
- Self certificate/ affidavit for that you are belong to EWS or LIG category
Jharkhand Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The Chief Minister of Jharkhand Mr. Raghubar Das has announced that, the government decides that to develop the house for the poor peoples, under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The State government will construct nearly 1.27 lakh budget houses in the slum areas.
The total amount of the construction work under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana that would be 7.5 lakh. The central government said that Rs 1 lakh is a financial aid, and Rs 1 lakh will be given by the State government. The per house unit cost is approx 4 lakh, about 55 percent of the housing cost would be contributed by the builders.
The State government of Jharkhand will also construct the house for the homeless person. Those applicants who are applying for the housing scheme will mandatory to have the voter card bank account. The cost of the per house in between 7-8 lakh, but the candidates have to pay the 5-6 lakh. While, the remaining amount will be paid by the Central government or State government. The installment of the house will be continuing till 15 years.
As per the official data of Jharkhand government there are nearly 53,000 peoples who are living in slum, and there are nearly 72,000 homeless peoples in Jharkhand. The government of Jharkhand will ask the Jharkhand banks to offer the loan to poor peoples at the lower interest rates.
Karnataka Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Karnataka Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is for all the cities of Karnataka. This is the very useful scheme for the urban area peoples who are planning to take the house in city.
The Directorate of Municipal Administration has doing this housing scheme through the Karnataka government.
So, in this article we are taking about the Karnataka Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The benefit from this housing scheme only those candidates can take who are belongs slums of dwellers house, rural, urban or semi urban.
Contact Details of PMAY
- PMAY Office Address: RAAS Housing Finance (India) Limited, 1249, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
- Customer Care Toll Free- 1800-11-5050
- Phone Number- 9599789921
- Email- email@example.com
- Website- www.pradhanmantriawasyojna.com
Overview of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The biggest ambitious of central government is to provide the houses to EWS and LIG category of peoples. This scheme is introduce in 2015 and the ending of this scheme is in 2022, to complete the construction work of Karnataka housing scheme.
The government of Karnataka is decides that all the road side living peoples lives their life in under the roof with their family members. The project of the Karnataka Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was complete in 2022, said by the government of Karnataka.
Key Points of Karnataka Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Candidates who are belongs to EWS category and their annual income is up to 3 lakh can apply this scheme.
- A single family with their unmarried children can fill the application form of Karnataka Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Any of their family member name do not have the pucca house.
- Any of the candidate are filling the application form of this government housing scheme, on their any of the family member is senior citizen or differently able person can apply for the ground floor house.
- The size of the house is 30 sq. mt, it is decided by the Central government.
- The house must have the toilet facilities.
- The amount of this house scheme will continue till 15 years with the interest of 6.5% subsidy.
- If any of the family have no male member in the family then they can apply on female name. And those candidates who are living in the joint family they have to fill the application form on their male family member name.
Who can take the benefits of Karnataka Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- Only those candidates can apply for this housing scheme, they are belongs to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class, Minorities, persons with disabilities and Transgender.
- The amount of the house will release by the Central government to State government, but the state government will release that amount in your bank account in installments.
- The releasing amount of installments, that should be depends on the construction of house. Candidates can start their house construction with their own fund or other fund.
- After your house construction work will complete, then the last installment of your fund 30,000 will release in your bank account
Kerala Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Grameen
This point is about the Kerala Pradhan Awas Yojana. The government of Kerala had said to the Indian Central Government, that here in not enough takers in the state for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Grameen. The government of Kerala is said that to transfer this housing to another state where the peoples can use this housing scheme and also the subsidy from the central government.
These processing will be held in a meeting and this will be recorded in a audio clip or a video clip for the proof of the government of Kerala had said that to transfer this housing and subsidy scheme to the another state.
Kerala was allotted 42,431 house under the Kerala Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Grameen. But it has completed only 13,825 houses. The state Kerala updates its current status of completion under PMAY (G) and Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana. From the 42,431 only 16,859 beneficieres have been given the first installment of the subsidy. Because peoples were not willing to take benefits under this scheme.
The secretary of the rural development ministry said that Kerala is not in that position to take the help from the government and to utilize the targets, they said that to transfer this scheme to the other states. Mr. Narendra Modi has fixed the deadline, for completion of 10 million houses across the country under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Grameen.
Madhya Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is the housing scheme launched by the central government under the Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi , Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The goal of this housing scheme to afford the house to the urban poor peoples of the country. In this housing scheme some of the categories are include Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Lower Income Group (LIG) and Middle Income Group (MIG). The aim of the government is to provide the house who are homeless.
In the state Madhya Pradesh thousands of applications have been received by the government and this number is bond to increase in the coming years. Peoples of MP are very interested in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The Madhya Pradesh Housing & Infrastructure Development Board (MPHIBD) has already launched the housing scheme under the flagship of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
In state Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur is a city is going to construct 15,000 houses in the next three years. The scheme of MPHIBD is quite expensive to the PMAY housing scheme for the EWS, LIG & MIG category of peoples. The construction of the house has been started already. As like as PMAY, the MPHIBD has constructing the 461 houses for the EWS and LIG category in the Shivpuri Location.
The construction work of PMAY is running fast formation in Bhopal. More than 1800 houses are in under construction work in Madhya Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Remaining construction house work will be started very soon after the running construction work will complete.If you are living in Bhopal then you can visit the Municipal office.
|Component Under CLSS Type||Required household income (per annum)||Interest Subsidy (%)||Maximum loan amount on which subsidy is calculated||Maximum subsidy in Rupees|
|EWS and LIG||Up To Rs. 6,00,000||6.50%||Rs. 6,00,000||Rs. 2,67,000|
|MIG 1||Rs. 6,00,001-Rs. 12,00,000||4.00%||Rs. 9,00,000||Rs. 2,35,000|
|MIG 2||Rs 12,00,001-Rs. 18,00,000||3.00%||Rs. 12,00,000||Rs. 2,30,000|
Madhya Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
If you have any queries then contact to this helpline number of Madhya Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- PMAY- 1800-11-3377, 1800-11-3388 ( National House Bank)
- PMAY- 1800-11-6163 (Housing and Urban Development Corporation)
Maharashtra Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
As to see the growing rates of property were high and specially in Maharashtra like state because in Maharashtra, Mumbai is the metro city. Every people of Maharashtra has a dream to lives in their own house. But the price of the builder are very high in range. To fulfil the dreams of the Maharashtra citizen government had decided to construct the house for the EWS and LIG category of people under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The houses will be provided in the 2022.
Maharashtra Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has the some following targets as related to the categories. The Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Lower Income Group (LIG) Middle Income Group (MIG I and MIG II). Under this housing scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has provide the loan subsidy to buy or construct their own house for the selected category of people.
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is the sign to show and to create the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Some of the location is decided to construct the houses of PMAY scheme in Maharashtra: Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Panvel, Ambernath, Ulhasnagar, Badlapur, Dombivili, Mira Bhayandar, Kalyan and Karjat.
Project Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana of Maharashtra has the aim to construct the 19.2 lakh houses in the 32 cities at the end of 2022. MHADA has fed with the private sector of builder. in July 2019 around 850 project will be constructed in 9,85,591 units and the total amount of this housing is Rs. 87,265. Total number of houses are 3,69,525 units and 2,21,687 units are under constructed and they have already occupants.
Manipur Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban
Manipur Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana urban scheme, the target of this scheme is to provide the house to the EWS and LIG category of peoples. In the 27 towns, there are 46,360 of beneficiaries for constructing the house. From 27 town, 46,360 house are allotted and in from them 24 towns 26,348 houses are already allotted to EWS and LIG category of peoples. This hosing scheme is approved by the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs Government of India.
The target of this housing scheme to complete the construction of 9,725 by the end of the 2019.
The List of the 24 allotted towns.
- Thoubal (2927 house)
- Kakching (1519 house)
- Moirang ( 2127 house)
- Bishnupur (1035 house)
- Jiribam (349 house)
- Nambol ( 1330 house)
- Wangjing- Lamding ( 711 house)
- Ningthoukhong (1316 house)
- Sugnu (367 house)
- Kakcing Khunou (756 house)
- Lamsang (855 House)
- Samurou (1236 house)
- Lilong (I/W) (1206 house)
- Heirok (222 house)
- Mayang Imphal (1727 house)
- Yairipok (731 house)
- Wangoi (1241 house)
- SIkhong Sekmai (734 house
- Kumbi (1366 house)
- Kwata (885 house)
- Lamlai (592 house)
- Thongkhong Laxmi (1789 house)
- Andro (497 house)
- Oinam (830 house)
Some of the rules of the Manipur Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The state government has exempted stamp duty (3%), tax on registration is 1%, for the transfer of the land to the any of the family female member under the Led Construction of PMAY-HFA (U)
Meghalaya Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Meghalaya government launch the housing scheme for the EWS and LIG category of peoples, the housing scheme name is Meghalaya Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana this name is created by the Central government of the country.
Eligibility for Meghalaya Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Those family who has only husband, wife, unmarried son and daughter they are belonging to the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) and LIG (Lower Income Group) Category. That candidate whose annual income is above 3 lakh they are belonging to EWS category and those candidate whose annual income is above 6 lakh they are belonging to LIG category.
|Sr. no.||Towns||New House Construction||Enhancement||Total|
List of Completed house as per Town Wise
|Town||No. of completed House|
Financial Report of Meghalaya Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|Under Process for release||1560000.00|
Mizoram Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has started on 2015 by the government of NDA. This housing scheme is started by the prime of India Mr. Narendra Modi. At the time of launching this housing scheme Mr. Modi said that this housing scheme is for the poor peoples EWS and LIG category of peoples according to their annual income.
Features of Mizoram Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Under this housing scheme PMAY, all he poor people from the EWS and LIG and also fro the BPL category peoples can apply for this housing scheme.
- All the eligible peoples can apply for this housing scheme to buy their own house. Those candidates who are applying for this housing scheme, their annual income is below 6 lakh. And for the eligible peoples central government provide the financial at the very low interest via all nationalized bank of India.
- To provide the financial amount for the poor peoples is to construct the new house or to make a new pucca house not for the renovation.
PMAY Scheme in the Mizoram
In all over India around 4041 cities and town are selected for the construction of house. In the Mizoram around 23 cities are selected for this PMAY.
- North Vanlaiphai
- N. Kawnpuri
In the housing scheme PMAY will be carried 3 phases across the nation. At the time of 75th Independence day celebrating, the PMAY gives the houses to the EWS and LIG category of Peoples.
Nagaland Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|Sr. No||Name of Statutory Towns||New House||Enhancement|
|1||Kohima Municipal Council||659||3578|
|2||Dimapur Municipal Council||1935||3156|
|3||Shamtor Town Council||480||275|
|4||Mokokchung Municipal Council||447||1331|
|5||Jalukie Town Council||507||137|
|6||Peren Town Council||321||39|
|7||Medziphema Town Council||351||130|
|8||Longleg Town Council||405||74|
|9||Mon Town Council||1432||130|
|10||Wokha Town Council||1484||1146|
|11||ZunHeboto Town Council||1027||220|
|12||Tuesang Town Council||1794||74|
|13||Phek Town Council||863||107|
|14||Kiphire Town Council||1057||116|
|15||Chumukedima Town Council||759||359|
|16||Bhandari Town Council||254||53|
|17||East Dimapur Town Council||289||7|
|18||Tening Town Council||209||37|
|19||Tseminyu Town Council||294||95|
|20||Pfutsero Town Council||733||121|
|21||Chozba Town COuncil||361||43|
|22||Pungro Town Council||303||2|
|23||Meluri Town Council||309||29|
|24||Tuli Council Town||577||9|
|25||Changtongya Town COuncil||470||34|
|26||Nagnimora Town Council||281||60|
|27||Noklakh Town Council||409||0|
|28||Aboi Town Council||566||4|
|29||Longkhim Town Council||209||0|
|30||Mangkolemba Town Council||145||9|
|31||Tizit Town Council||396||13|
|32||Tobu Town Council||150||0|
Punjab Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
This housing scheme is launched by the Mr. Narendra Modi. This housing scheme is started on 2015 and their construction work of this housing scheme will be completed on 2022. For this housing scheme EWS and LIG category of peoples have the high demand for this housing scheme. According to the data, over 99% cases sent by the Punjab Local Bodies Department to the banks under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) scheme have been rejected.
In the PMAY housing scheme only 202 cases were sanctioned and 1.03 lakh applications were rejected. And their are 46,539 cases were sill pending.
The subsidy amount of every beneficiary is between Rs. 2.30 lakh and Rs 2.67 lakh. The subsidy amount is sanctioned by the National Housing Bank. For the MIG category of peoples, the scheme is valid up to March 31, 2020 and for EWS and LIG, it is valid up to March 31,2022.
Tamil Nadu Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is the ambitious housing scheme for all the poor peoples. Because of this housing scheme most of the peoples buy their own house and live a safe and secure in their own house. In Tamil Nadu around 63 lakh of the affordable houses have been sanctioned in the urban areas accross the country.
In Tamil Nadu over 2100 housing projects have been approved by the central government to provide the house to the poor peoples or the homeless peoples.
Tamil Nadu PMAY
|Number of Projects Sanctioned||2,166|
|Total Investment||Rs. 24, 083 crore|
|Number of Housing units||5, 35,555|
|Houses Under Construction||4,15,180|
According to the State government records, total 666 cities have been selected for the development. This housing is the demanding housing scheme according to the survey, over 8 lakh homes across required in the state.
The Tamil Nadu Government has sanctioned over 2.2 lakh dwelling under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Beneficiary Led Construction (New) and Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP). In this two verticles over 450 residential projects were approved.
Tamil Nadu Sanctioned Housing Units
|Verticals||Number of Units Approved|
|Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP)||20.116|
|Beneficiary Led Construction (BLC) – New||2,01,576|
From the central government 80,000 units are passed out, and from them 72,000 flats are in under construction.
Tamil Nadu PMAY Progress Report
|Verticals||Houses Sanctioned||Tendered||Construction order release||Under Construction Units||Complete Dwelling units|
Tamil Nadu AHP Component Current Status
|Cities||Project Name||Number of Units (Approved)||Number of Units (Under Construction)||Number of Units (Completed)|
|Erode||Muthampalayam Bharthi Nagar||256||256|
|Chennai||Indira Gandhi Kuppam & Dhobikana||256||256|
|Coimbatore||Thiruvika Nagar & Kallamedu||356||256|
|Namakkal||Nagarjapuram & LBS Phase III & IV||1392||1392|
|Trichy||Vannarapettai (Dobi Colony)||384|
|Trichy||Nagamangalam – MGR Nagar||512||512|
|Thanjavur||Pillayarpatti Phase – III||256||256|
|Erode||Bhavani Road Phase I||448||448|
|Erode||Periyar Nagar Perumpallam Odai and Karungapalayam||1072||1072|
|Chennai||Manali New Town||288|
|Trippur||Thirukumaran Nagar Bharathi Nagar Jaya Nagar||1792|
|Chennai||Manali New Town Phase II||2992|
|Madurai||Rajakkur Phase II||1088|
Telangana Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
All the person have a dream and that is to buy their own house and live a happy life, both are men and women have the dream to buy their own house. In India there are many families they are live in rental house, they can not buy their own house because of the cost f the property. To see this reason, the prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi launches the housing scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
This housing scheme is only fore the EWS and LIG category. EWS category for those who can not afford their own house and those who are homeless they are belonging to EWS category. LIG category of peoples are belonging to the Below poverty line. Only those candidate can apply for this housing scheme who have no their pucca house.
Features of Telangana Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- This housing scheme is a credit linked subsidy. Under this housing scheme candidates can take the home loan at a subsidized rate of Interest.
- The loan taken by this housing scheme is only for buying the new pucca house or construction your own house.
Awas Yojana in Telangana
More than 4000 cities of India have been selected for the construction, which has 68 cities belongs to the Telangana region of the country. Under this housing scheme loan of up to Rs. 6 lakh will be provided with the interest rate of 6.5%.
Some of the cities are selected from the Telangana cities
Tripura Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Tripura Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana started by the Mr. Narendra Modi. This housing scheme is for the EWS and LIG category of peoples. Those candidates can apply for this housing scheme who are homeless and can not afford the house in the higher property rate.
According to the higher rate of the construction to seeing this Mr. Modi decided to provide the house with a subsidy. Candidates can take the subsidy from the government as the home loan with low rate of interest.
In Tripura government has approved 20 projects for construction. The total number of flats are approved by the central government for Tripura is 42,896.
Most of the Project were started in under construction. After the construction work will complete the remaining project work will be stated.
Flats are allotted in 2022 for all the peoples who fill the application form for the flat or home loan subsidy.
Uttarakhand Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The government of Uttarakhand has launched the housing scheme. The housing scheme name is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This housing scheme is only for the poor and homeless peoples. Those peoples who are belongs to EWS and LIG category.
Candidates, who are filling this application form they have to clear all the things. Those candidates whose annual salary is below 3 lakh they are belonging to EWS category, those candidates who annual income is below 6 lakh they are belonging to LIG category.
This year the government of Uttarakhand has approved the 85 crore Rs. for this housing scheme. From this amount 885 project work will started. Those candidates who are apply for the home loan subsidy from this housing scheme, their subsidy amount will be credit in their account.
For this housing scheme the construction work is very slow in Uttarakhand. Applying the flats is 1.4 lakh flats and from them 17 thousand flats are not even started construction. The government of Uttarakhand has says that in the year of 2022, all the flats were allotted to the applying candidates.