PMJAY CSC Login 2019, Registration under CSC 2019
CSCs are the service delivery points which are also enabled along with the information as well as communication technology (ICT). It is especially designed in order to deliver essential needs of public as well as non government services to the end of the customer.
However, it is a PAN India network which is working hard in order to make India digital India. Thus, Common Service Center (CSC) is a scheme which lay under the digital India program. This scheme is also a significance of the national e-governance plan which is being formulated by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology.
It is one of the largest scheme which s also approved by the government for the online service delivery channels in all over the world. The scheme is operating under the each state of the India as well as delivery services in the fields of health, utility payments, education, agriculture, FMCG products, banking, entertainment as well as financial services, etc.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are […]
However, registration under the CSC is also mandatory for all the system of VLEs. Every year you are required to register by visiting to its official portal. You can easily get notifies because of the various social media accounts. Without registration under VLEs you will not be able to do transactions. Go to its portal site in order to learn more as well as to get registered.
How to Apply under CSC Online?
In order to get registration under CSC there is only one method available that is online method. Each and every interested candidate is required to have the photocopies of all the required necessary documents. Long with this applicants must consist working mobile number as well as email ID with themselves. It is essential that the documents get uploaded under the prescribed format.
Thus, you need to read out all the information as well as instructions clearly before going for the online application form. In order to get registered under the CSC you are required to follow these procedures given below. The steps are as follows:
- First of all you are required to visit to the official portal of the website in order to fill the fill the form. Its official portal is www.register.csc.gov.in.
- After that you are required to click on the registration link in order fill the form. After clicking you can see the homepage of the portal now you need to click on new VLE registration.
- Now the respected applicants are required to submit all their details such as name, aadhaar card, and authentication type and after that add Captcha. After filling all these details click on submit.
- However, after you have completed the authentication applicants need to fill details of Kiosk, residential, banking, personal and infrastructure details. Now click on the Kiosk tab along with the personal details and then click on next button.
- Now fill the required bank details as well as upload the scanned copy of the PAN card and the cancelled cheque. You also need to upload the photograph of CSC.
- In the provided field you are required to submit all the details of the infrastructure. Now review your application form weather you have filled the right form or not. After this click on submit.
- After you have submitted all the details reference ID as well as application number will be generated. Once you have finally submitted the application you will receive an acknowledgement email regarding the application form which you have during the process of the registration.
CSC Registration Online:
In order to get register under the CSC you are required to register in the portal with the help of online mode. Given below are the few steps with the help of these steps you can accomplish the same:
- With the help of the official link you can easily open the portal.
- After the portal is open click on the CSC registration.
- You need to fill your aadhaar card number in the required box.
- After this you can see the authentication option which can be completed with the help of the IRIS scan, finger scan or by the onetime password (OTP).
- Add your personal details and upload the images of centers.
- Now click on submit.
CSC Eligibility for VLE:
In order to get registered under CSC you are required to check the eligibility criteria carefully. Under this minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years. Along with this applicant must get qualify from class 10th. It is the basic requirement for the education. The respected must be fro village; there is no restrictions on gender anybody can apply. Applicant must have basic knowledge of computer as well as must be fluent in reading also have some basic knowledge of English.
VLE is bringing a great change in the society. It is delivering various services to its end users as the guidelines of the government. There will be smooth as well as effective delivery.
Objective of the CSC:
As we know it is the era of the technology and many people don’t have confidence while using online transactions. CSC will really enhance the changes of 100%.
- The main objective of Indian government is to make India digital. Urban areas are quietly developed in this case but the rural area is not adapting this process. With the introduction of the CSC it became easy for the government to access information all over the world.
- By the introduction of this middlemen will vanish. Since it provides government to the citizen the people who used to benefit to the middlemen will not benefit any more. This will be a good idea for the fair flow of the prices.
- However, the remote areas do not access for proper schools, proper infrastructure as well as they can’t provide basic knowledge. Along with the introduction of the CSC students living in the remote area can get education will the help of the online mode. In order to make the India among the highest in the literacy CSC provides distant education to the students.
- For the benefit of the rural citizen e-services has been introduced for them thorough the CSC.
The CSC is a common service center as well as it’s a communication and information technology. It has been created under the national e-governance project of the government of India. This project includes formation of the networks over 100000 CSC throughout the country. It is a web portal as it contains crucial information regarding features of CSC. However, it is helping in making India digital.