PMJAY, Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019, Registration, Beneficiary list & Hospital list, Mera PMJAY Login
Health is one of the most important concerns among the people. A healthy person can easily do his day to day activities without any kind of exertion and tiredness. But it is also seems that in India there are most of the people who can’t afford medical treatments as well as medicines. As a result they suffer to many health related problem which also causes a huge loss of life. In order to control the health related problems of the poor and needy people. The government of India has launched a scheme known as PM-JAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
This scheme was also launched before and it was named as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. However, the aim to relaunch this scheme was to provide equal medical facilities among the people. As poor families are not capable to maintain high cost of medical issues thus, in order to help them government of India has decided to offer them medicine free of cost.
Before moving ahead lets briefly learn about this scheme.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going […]
What is Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
The scheme was introduced to provide the basic health facilities to the poor people. Near about 10 crore families are included under this scheme. And under this health insurance is provided to the 5 lakhs poor families per year. This scheme is for only poor people of the rural and urban areas. On the basis of the census data of the 2011 around 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in the urban areas are covered in this scheme.
On 23 September 2019 Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a new scheme named as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. It is also known as Ayushman Bharat Yojana, which is introduced for the welfare of the family.
Benefits of the PM-JAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana:
- The scheme is approved by the Indian government who provide benefits to both public and private sector, who can’t afford to get medical facilities on their own.
- The aim is to provide over lakhs rupee to the needy families all over the India.
- The scheme is applicable for both rural as well as urban areas socio-economic people. The scheme offers benefits of 8 crore in the rural areas and 2 crore in the urban areas.
- The main priority of this scheme is to help senior citizen, women and especially to the girl child.
- This scheme improves the living quality of the people.
- Also this scheme offers high medical facilities, medicines, medical treatment and surgery.
- The treatment under this scheme does not require any charges as it is free of cost.
- The scheme easily covers the 40% of the overall needy and poor population.
- Under this launched scheme government had established more than 1.5 healths and wellness centre.
These are the few benefits of the schemes. Poor and needy people can easily apply under this scheme. However, there are some these medical facilities are included under this scheme. Go through this to understand more.
- Women will get maternal health care facilities under this scheme.
- Child healthcare.
- Infant health services.
- Facilities reacted to mental illness.
- Non-communicable dieses.
- Dental care facilities.
Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Yojana:
Before applying under this scheme it is important for an individual person to learn about the eligibility criteria of this scheme. So they can also understand their benefits. Here go through the eligibility criteria for Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- To be eligible under this scheme it is important for you to be in the list of socio economic caste census (SECC) 2011. This list has been released by the government so to be eligible under this scheme your name must come under the list.
- The families whose names are entitled under the list are eligible for the scheme.
- Apart from this the families who are holding RSBY card are also considered eligible under this scheme. However, national scheme card holder candidate are also considered as eligible under this scheme.
- Government has given priority to the omen, senior citizen and to the girl child.
- There is no limit for the size of the family under the scheme.
- The eligible person as well as his family can easily avail the benefits of the medical facilities all over the country.
This is the details of the eligibility criteria. Thus, all the candidates who are eligible they must have their name or have an active RSBY card in the PMJAY or in the SECC database.
How to Check Name in the PMJAY Beneficiary List?
In order to be eligible under this PMJAY scheme. First of all you are required to learn about whether your name comes under the SECC list or not. You can easily check your names under the through various methods. Here we are explaining you some of the methods to check your names. The methods are as follows:
- Common Service Centers (CSC)- All the candidate can easily check their names under the list by visiting the nearby common service centers. Apart from this the beneficiaries can also contact to the hospital regarding the lists. As they are also having information related to that.
- Helpline no.- You can also learn about the list through the helpline no. in order to help the beneficiaries the government has provided helpline no. so people can contact to them and learn about the same. The helpline no. are 14555 and 1800111565.
- Online Method- The list will also get updated online. Thus, through this method also you can easily learn about the details.
Hence, we all know that this is the one of the best scheme ever I traduced by the government of the India. Also it may have faced many problems related to its implementations, yet it is providing huge benefits to the poor as well as needy people. In a country like India where health problems are always been a great issue this scheme is helping us to resolving the same.