Odisha Sarbakhyama Yojana, Application Process for Odisha Sarbakhyama Yojana 2019
This scheme was initiated by the government of the Odisha in order to regularize the unauthorized constructions as well as help the people of the country. Thus, the department of the housing as well as urban development authority will regularize the buildings as well as established this in the several areas which are being constructed in the contravention along with the rules and regulations. However, this will also rectify the same along with assistance of state government. So by keeping this thing in mind the government of the Odisha introduced a new scheme known as Odisha Sarbakhyama Yojana. The objective behind the implementation of this project is to develop the state of the Odisha for the real estate projects. Well the implementation of this scheme was announced by the Odisha housing and development department on the date of June 21st 2018. Therefore here in this article we will learn more about this scheme. So go through the following article to learn about the details of the project as well as to gain its various advantages.
However, the government of the Odisha has relaunches this scheme in order to regularize the unapproved constructions. Well the housing and urban development authority will regularize all the unauthorized buildings. So the residents can easily fill the form. On the basis of the reports from the sources the concerned authority has already issued notification regarding this project. So all types of the buildings weather it is residential, commercial, institutional as well as clinic, all these were be eligible under the development authorities. So application under this scheme is very easy you can easily get registered under this scheme. All you are required to do is to go through the article and learn in detail about the scheme. Only by applying under the scheme you may receive the benefits of this yojana. So follow the steps in order to get registered under the scheme.
Features of Odisha Sarbakhyama Yojana:
There are various features are there under this scheme thus in order to take their benefits you must learn about the features. The features are as follows. Go through these points in order to learn more about this.
- This scheme is announced and implemented by the designed and development authority of the state government of Odisha. This is designed for the citizens of the urban areas by the Odisha government.
- However, the department of the housing and urban development authority has been issued a notice in order to demolish unauthorized constructions. Thus, with the help of this government tries to provide a reprieve to such violators by assisting them with the aspects of the re-construction of the property. However, government want the execution of the plan is vested through the former.
- This scheme covers all types of buildings such as residential, commercial, and institutional as well as clinic buildings. All these were included under this scheme in order to develop the real estate.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to those building owners who have completed their construction process on a legal plot as well as they must also have such certificates.
- However, the government of the Odisha has increased the constructional; deviation percentage rate. It is increased from 10% to the 50%.
- The scheme is applicable for the unauthorized constructions which are building structurally safe. Also they don’t affect any public interest as well as safest of the people.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 government schemes. In […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this scheme is launched […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the state. The main […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day by day. People […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, extra fat, acne’s […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial assistence. Under this, […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn their livelihood properly. […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat etc gives food […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for our to live. […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going to be changed […]
Documents Required for Odisha Sarbakhyama Yojana:
In order to apply under this scheme you need to have these following documents along with you. With the help of these documents you can easily apply under this scheme. Thus, list of the documents are as follows:
- This scheme is announced for the people of the Odisha thus, it is essential for you to be resident of the Odisha in order to get benefits of this scheme. Also you need to show your resident certificate.
- You are also required to show the legal papers of the land on which your house is being constructed.
- However, in any case of the commercial as well as residential apartments the owner of the building is required to submit the fire clearance documents.
- Thus, along with these two documents plot papers and fire clearance the owner of the house is also required to submit the construction plan related documents.
- If the area covered by the building is more than 300 sq. meters then the land owner of the respected building is required to reproduce a formal NOC or no objection certificate from the people who are settles in their neighbor.
- Under this the income tax filling file is also very easy. You can easily file your income tax return on online basis.
Registration process of the Odisha Sarbakhyama Yojana:
In order to get registered under this scheme the respected candidate need to visit to the housing as well as urban development office. So they can obtain the applicant form and registration under this scheme can be completed. After you have received the necessary documents now you are required to complete the application form by filing all the necessary details, also attach the required documents along with this. You need to submit this form at the state of urban and development office.
The housing and development department has been announced a scheme for the registration of the unauthorized constructions. Thus, all the illegal constructions which don’t have any legal approval as per the rules of the government can apply under the scheme. So you need to submit specific application form to the respective development authorities.
These steps you are required to follow in order to get yourself registered under this scheme.