Odisha Sahaya Scheme, Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Sahaya Scheme 2019
There are various peoples who suffer from different types of the diseases. These people don’t have proper facility as well as source so they can have treatment from that disease. Thus, by keeping this thing in mind the government of the Odisha announces a scheme name as Odisha Sahaya Scheme. The scheme was introduced with an aim to provide facility to the people from free dialysis treatment. Government want to facilitate its people so these schemes are introduced so the people of the Odisha can avail certain benefits from this. In order to learn more about the scheme you are required to go through with the following article. Hence, to learn its features, benefits as well as eligibility criteria go through the entire article.
What is Odisha Sahaya Scheme?
On the basis of the survey there is hundreds of patient who all are suffering from the kidney related ailments. For this it is essential for you to get its treatment. So trough this scheme you will receive the free medical treatment under the Sahaya Scheme. The main objective behind the project is to provide the people of the Odisha a better medical treatment as well as facilities. So they can take care of their health related issues. Under this scheme the citizen of the Odisha will be provided free dialysis services at the government designated hospitals all across the state. Thus, all the poor as well as needy people who do belong to the economically weaker section groups are eligible to avail all the benefits of this scheme. So that is the main concern of the government behind the implementation of this scheme.
In order to facilitate the peoples the government of the Odisha has set up various several machines in the public health in order to ensure the free as well as timely treatment. Due to this reason the government of the state will install 127 dialysis machines for this program under the several government hospitals. Thus, the primary objective is proper as well as high quality of the health services for the people of the Odisha. Apart from this scheme government also increases various other health related schemes such as Nidan scheme, AMA clinic scheme and Anmol yojana. However, the government of the Odisha has been made a budget of the rupees 600 crore for the successful implementation of all these projects. Moving further lets learn more about the scheme. Go through the points to learn about its features, benefits as well as eligibility criteria. So people can easily take its benefits.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are […]
Features of the Odisha Sahaya Scheme:
There are various features are there under this scheme and you must contain knowledge about the features. So go through the points mentioned below in order to learn the features of this scheme. The points are as follows:
- The government of the Odisha announces this scheme in order to ensure the proper dialysis treatment to all the poor as well as needy people.
- Under this scheme the needy and poor people of the Odisha will be provided free dialysis from the government hospitals as well as from public community centers.
- However, the main aim behind the implementation of this scheme is to reduce the infant mortality rate as well as maternal mortality rate across the whole state.
- For the implementation of this scheme the government of the state is providing 127 dialysis machines for the installation for PPP mode.
- However, the installation of the machine will be as 25 district headquarters hospitals as well as 1 at the community health center at the Narasinghapur in Cuttack district.
- The implementation of this scheme is done from 1st January. However, government has also introduced various others health care schemes as well, also they have planned a budget of the 600 rupees under this schemes.
- The other health care schemes introduced by the government of the Odisha are as follows Nidan scheme, Anmol Yojana and the AMA Clinic Yojana. All these schemes are introduced in order to facilitate health related services to the people of the Odisha.
Eligibility criteria for the Odisha Sahaya Scheme:
In order to get registered under the scheme as well as to get its certain benefits it is essential for you to clear the eligibility criteria of this scheme. If you will be considered eligible under this scheme then you can easily avail the various benefits of this scheme. So go through its eligibility criteria. The criteria are as follows:
- The persons who are below poverty line as well as with the family annual income not more than rupees 40,000 in the rural areas and rupees 60,000 in the urban areas are considered as eligible under this scheme. During the time of checking their eligibility criteria they are required to submit their income proof as well.
- The RSBY card holders are also considered as eligible under this scheme.
- The employees of the central government, state government as well as PSU employees are considered eligible under this scheme.
- The victim of the unknown accident, patients registered from the duly referred destitute home, orphanage, mental asylum, child care institutions are also considered eligible under this scheme. First of all they will look after the reason before subjecting and they will take the patent under the scheme.
- Common diseases which treatments are also available outside at free of cost will not be cover under the scheme.
- In any medical coverage under ESI, CGHS the assistance will not be provided under the scheme.
- The assistance will not be provided in the case of the reimbursing the expenditure incurred by the patient.
These are the following criteria you need to understand in order to get registered under the scheme. Thus, go through the points to understand the eligibility criteria and to be a part of the scheme.