Odisha Nidan Scheme, Application Process for Odisha Nidan Scheme 2019
There are various schemes which are implemented by the government of the Odisha in order to provide them basic health facilities. So there was one more scheme implemented which is named as Odisha Nidan Scheme. This scheme will provide high facilities for the health care to all the peoples of the Odisha. All the citizen of Odisha will be provided free diagnostic services from the government under this scheme. All the poor as well as needy people who generally belong to the economically weaker section of the society will be provided several benefits under this scheme. The scheme is already implemented so the eligible candidates can easily avail its benefits.
Under the scheme the government of the Odisha will provide basic health facilities such as the facilities of the high end of the pathology tests, digital X-Ray, CT scan and MRI. All these will be done absolutely free of cost. However, all these services will be provided under government health facilities of the PPP mode. Well the main objective behind the implementation of this scheme is to provide basic health services to the citizen of the Odisha in order to improve their lifestyle.
However, apart from this scheme government of Odisha also introduces other different health care schemes such as Sahaya scheme, AMA clinic and Anmol yojana. The government of Odisha nearly set a budget of rupees 600 crore for the implementation of all these schemes. However, in this article we will learn and discuss about Nidan yojana of the Odisha government. So go through the article in order to learn more this scheme. Also read out its features as well as benefits. Thus, each and every individual person can easily avail its benefits.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are […]
The scheme was announced as well as implemented by the Chief Minister of the Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik. He has taken various different steps in order to strengthen the health services of the state. So the people of the Odisha can lead a better lifestyle in the future ahead. However, with the help of this scheme poor and needy people of the Odisha state will be able to get the free health care services. It is because of the money that many people are dying daily. But under this scheme they will be provided free treatment for the diagnostic. They don’t need to pay any amount for the longer.
|Name of scheme||Diagnostic plan- free diagnostic service scheme Odisha|
|Was announced||November 2017|
|Official start||January 2018|
|Was announced by||State Chief Secretary Aditya Prasad|
|Target beneficiary||Poor and needy people of EWS category|
Features of the Odisha Nidan Scheme:
There are various features as well as benefits are there under this scheme for the people of the Odisha. In order to avail those benefits as well as to get registered under this project you need to learn about its benefits. Thus, go through these points in order to learn about the features of this scheme. The points are as follows:
- With the help of this the government of the Odisha is trying to provide the free Diagnostic services in each and every public health facilities throughout the state of the Odisha.
- The government of the Odisha is also focusing on the reduction of the infant mortality rate as well as the maternal mortality rate under the state of the Odisha.
- Apart from these the government of Odisha is also working on the process in order to provide the facility of the free diagnostic services
- However, the state government of Odisha also provides the facility of the Pathology tests, digital X-Ray, CT scan as well as MRI under PPP mode.
- This scheme is being introduced for the people of the Odisha. Thus, only the citizen of the Odisha can avail for its benefits.
- However, government is also going through various strategies for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- Government has provided enough budgets for this project.
- However, on the basis of the information it is being said that the government of the Odisha has provided rupees 600 crore for the successful implementation of this Yojana throughout the state.
- Well the government is also determining to provide the benefit of this project to the citizen of the Odisha for the next five years as well.
- Various other Yojana are also implemented by the government. All these were introduced for the one basic objective that is to provide health facilities to the poor and needy people of the Odisha. All these health care services are just free of cost. Therefore, each and every person of the Odisha will receive the good health care services from the government at free of cost.
- However, as this scheme is providing assistance to the poor as well as needy people of the economically weaker section of the state, the government as well as the National Health Mission (NHM) will provided whatever recruitment of the funds that will be spent on the patient under this diagnostic function.
Application Process and Eligibility for Odisha Nidan Scheme:
The scheme is only eligible for the poor as well as needy people of the state who fall under the economically weaker section of the society. Thus, the patient is required to visit to the government hospital as well as contact him. Thus, after this the respected hospital will inform you for the further action. In order to prove your eligibility the respected applicant is required to show the aadhaar card as well as poverty line card in the hospital. Under this scheme there is no limit on the age. Any person if he is eligible can avail for the benefits of this scheme.
|No||Diagnostic Services||Fees collected by health care facility|
|1.||CT Scan||Rs. 800 to Rs. 1400|
|2.||X-Ray||Rs.50 to Rs. 100|
|3.||Ultrasound scan||Rs. 300 to Rs. 700|
If you do a comparison of this price along with the price of the hospitals this price is 3 times less than the price being offered by the private hospitals. However, the private hospitals take money in the treatment of these services on their own free will. All these prices have been decided by the government of the government hospital. The government provides the funds to the hospitals on the basis of this. However, if any private hospital is willing to work under this scheme then it must get registered its name under the Empanelled hospital list as well as run the hospital on the terms and conditions of the government.