The government of the Odisha has announced many schemes in order to develop the farmer empowerment as well as agriculture sector. Thus, for the betterment of the farmers and for the agricultural culture of the state one more new scheme has been implemented by the government. The name of the scheme is Odisha Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana. This scheme deals with the loan taking process.
Thus, this will enable farmers to take loan in a hassle free manner. However, the government wants to provide some financial assistance to the farmer. They are providing this assistance in the form of the capital investment on the subsidy of the loan. Thus, with the help of this financial assistance one can easily set up new business as well as increases the production of the agriculture.
The subsidy will be provided on loan up to rupees 50 lakhs in order to encourage the setting up of the new industries. Farmers can easily get registered under this project.
As the main objective of the government behind launching this scheme is t increase the income of the farmers by creating new employment opportunities. This yojana was launched in 17 may 2018. However, these capital industries will provide subsidy to the entrepreneurs who all are setting up for a new agro-enterprise. These all are listed below:
- Agriculture units
- Dairy farming
- Animal resource development
- Food processing sector
- Agro service center
- Veterinary clinic
- Bio fertilizer production and marketing
- Tissue culture laboratory
- Poultry hatchery and breeders farm
- Commercial duck farming.
Beneficiaries of Odisha Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana:
All the beneficiaries who are considered eligible under this project are listed below. Thus, the beneficiaries are as follows:
- An individual person of the entrepreneur.
- Partnership enterprise.
- Body of the individuals.
- Registered NGO’s, SHGs.
- Private companies.
- Group of the registered individuals for example FPO’s, NGO’s, SHG’s and PAC’s.
- All the women, SC, ST as well as all the graduates in the agriculture as well as in the allied discipline are considered as eligible.
Eligibility criteria under Odisha Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana:
- As this scheme is being implemented in the Odisha then the permanent resident of the Odisha is eligible to participate under this scheme.
- However, the entrepreneurs as well as the group of the entrepreneur can easily avail for the benefits for any number of the project as they are considered eligible under the scheme. They should receive 10% of the net income of the project at the minimum cost of the rupees 2.00 lakhs per annum.
- If the entrepreneur once has availed under capital investment subsidy for the agro-enterprise then he is eligible for a new project only after 5 years.
Documents required for Odisha Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana:
Given below is the list of the documents which you are needed to submit this project. The list is as follow:
- Farmers are required to submit their land records as well as lease documents.
- Identification certificate such as aadhaar card, caste certificate or voter ID.
- Graduation certificate in the field of the agriculture as well as allied discipline.
- Passport size photograph
- Summary of the project report
- Bank consent letter
Application for Odisha Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana:
- In order to apply under this project first of all you need to go to the agricultural promotion as well as Investment Corporation of Odisha limited.
- Select the option of the registration under the application master menu.
- Now the respected entrepreneur is required to fill the prescribed application form.
- Applicant is also required to pay a security amount of the rupees 10000 online.
- This money will get refunded during the time of the disbursal of the subsidy however; the amount will get forfeited in case of non-establishment of the unit.
- Now submit application with all the details of capital investment in the project report summary format to block officer.
- The application will get viewed by concerned officer the BLO will visit in the farm site. In order to verify the relevant land records. Take a GPS photo of site and upload it on the web portal. It will upload as well as get submitted feasibility report under the web portal within the duration of the 15 days.
- The concerned district nodal officer will process and review the proposal also will carry out on spot verification of the proposal. After satisfying he will upload his recommendation.
- Now go ahead and the letter will be uploaded under the website. In any case of the rejected proposal you will receive a SMS on your registered mobile number.
Subsidy for Commercial Agri-Enterprise:
The investment of the capital under the Agri-enterprise is 40% of the fixed capital subject which limit is 50 lakhs. However, the 50% limit of the rupees 50 lakhs is for the SC, ST, women, graduates as well as allied discipline in the Odisha. Well the self financed commercial Agri-enterprise will be allowed up to project for rupees 10 lakhs. The subsidy for the layer production has been increased forms the rupees 50 lakhs to the rupees 75 lakhs.
Government has also scheduled date for the complete of the project this will be 2 years from the issue date of the go-ahead letter. However, in any case of the delay completion of the agro project within scheduled mentioned period 20% of the CIS will be deducted from the eligible subsidy or delayed more than 6 month 50% will get deducted from the eligible CIS, but if it get delayed more than one year no subsidy will be provided.
Sanction of the Capital Investment Subsidy:
After completion of this project you are required to submit an applicant for the capital investment subsidy in the prescribed format along with the bill as well as vouchers of following to the district nodal officer as well as lending bank.
- Water supply,
- Equipment and machinery,
- Civil construction report prepared by one assistant engineer.