In a country like India where there is an artist in every area as well as cultures and traditions. India is known for its artists, cultures, traditions, festivals, etc. there are many people who have their own different art and style such as singing, dancing, painting, and many more.
However, every artist presents his talent in its own different way. Indian people have one of the most ancient ethical cultures. There are also very huge great monuments in India. Most of the people from abroad visit India to see its cultures, heritage and traditions.
There are also many artist in India who have to do hard work in order in order to achieve their goal of life. Thus, to help those artists government of Odisha has launched a scheme. This scheme is mainly introduced for the people of the Odisha. Every artist is unique in its own field, as well as each one of it has its own different talent.
Thus, Odisha government has tried to give them some initiative as well as financial assistance. Here we will learn about the implementation and importance of this scheme. Go through the following to learn more about the scheme.
has launched a scheme. This scheme is mainly introduced for the people of the Odisha. Every artist is unique in its own field, as well as each one of it has its own different talent. Thus, Odisha government has tried to give them some initiative as well as financial assistance. Here we will learn about the implementation and importance of this scheme. Go through the following to learn more about the scheme.
Odisha Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana:
This scheme has been introduced by the government on January 15, 2018. However, the scheme is only applicable for the artists of the Odisha. Under this scheme financial assistance to the artists is provided. It is provided to them in the form of pension, they will get 1200 rupees per month. Well under this scheme the age limit for the person is 50 years for males and for females is 40 years.
However, through this scheme near about 50,000 artists of the state were benefitted. With the help of this scheme government of Odisha want to encourage the cultures, tradition, art and heritage. By the financial assistance government of Odisha want to provide security to the artists so they may feel encourage and enhances their skills and our tradition. This scheme is helping the artist in many ways. Let’s learn more about this scheme and highlights its key features.
Features of the Scheme:
- The most important aim behind introducing this scheme is to highlight the culture, tradition of the state, as well as to popularize the trend. Thus, by the implementation of this scheme artist of the Odisha will receive the huge help.
- By the successful implementation of this scheme artist of the Odisha will be given financial assistance. So they may also feel secure and get encourages presenting their styles and talents. This assistance is given to the entire artist by the government. The government aim to benefit near about 50,000 artists through this scheme.
- The financial assistance of rupees 1200 will be given to the every artist every month. In the form of the pension. This may help them t work better and may lead to the increase in their confidence. Most of the artist has get benefits through this scheme and yet it is benefitting more and more artists.
These are the key features of this scheme. Government aims to enhance the tradition through providing financial assistance.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Yojana:
- Residential proof- As the scheme has been launched in Odisha then the artist resident of the Odisha are only applicable to take under this scheme. Artist of the other states are not considered eligible for this scheme.
- Age limit- under this scheme the age limit is also applicable. The age limit for male artists is 50 years whereas the age limit for the female artists is 40 years. Under this age limit the scheme is applicable for them.
This is the eligibility criteria for this scheme. Government aims to encourage the artists as well as culture and tradition. Hence this scheme is very helpful to retain the rich culture and heritage of the state. The artist who falls under these criteria is eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required Under the Scheme:
There are few documents required to submit by the artists under this scheme. These documents will ensure that they are eligible for this scheme and are the resident of the Odisha. The documents which you are required to submit are as follows:
- Age proof- At the time of the online registration, when the artists will be applying on online basis. They are required to submit their age proof. The age proof if necessary to check whether they are eligible for the scheme or not.
- Identity proof- The identity proof will help to check the residence of the artist, it will confirm that they are citizen of the India. In identity proof they can submit their aadhaar card, voter ID card, PAN card, or any other resident document proof.
- Bank details- bank accounts details are also required to be submitted under this scheme. The artist must provide its details like account holder name, IFSC code along with other bank details as well as personal information. The candidate will receive the payment monthly in its bank accounts.
Online Application Form and Process:
However, the government has not yet announced the information regarding to the application registration for the scheme. But the soon it will be announced all the respected artists will be first one to learn about this. You can easily check and learn about its daily updates by frequently visiting to the portal.
This is the best scheme introduced by the government of the Odisha. As it aims to encourage the artists work as well as encourage our heritage, cultures and traditions. Government must work more and more related to this scheme. It will show a positive impact on the people of the Odisha as well as on its language and cultures. Therefore government of Odisha must look forward regarding to this scheme and encourage our artists in best effective manner.