Odisha KALIA Yojana 2019, Online Application for Odisha KALIA Yojana 2019
There are various farmers who work very hard every year but in the end of the result they get nothing. Thus, government keeps on introducing various schemes in order to benefit the farmers of the state. So government introduced a KALIA scheme for the farmers. It is a full package for the farmer’s welfare. KALIA stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. The scheme is implemented by the government of the Odisha in order to accelerate the agricultural prosperity as well as to reduce the poverty in the state. Here in this article we will learn in detail about the schemes and also about its benefits, objectives as well as eligibility criteria. So go through the article in order to learn more about this.
Odisha KALIA Yojana:
It is an active yojana introduce in order to help the eligible farmers of the state. It is one of the most efficient schemes introduced. The main objective of the scheme is to provide the financial assistance to the farmers before the commencement of the sowing season. However, this article looks at the state government initiative it usually covers near about 92% of the farmers. The small as well as marginal farmers, landless agricultural households, vulnerable agricultural households, landless agricultural labors as well as sharecroppers these all growths are eligible under the different components of the scheme. Government is targeting to cover overall 50 lakhs families under this scheme.
There are various small as well as marginal farmers in the state. The small farmers are cultivators who owns 1 hectare (acres) to 2 hectares (5 acres) of the overall agricultural land. However, a marginal farmer is a farmer who owns less than 1 hectare of a agricultural land. Under the scheme per farm family will be provide a financial assistance of rupees 25,000/-. With the help of these funds the farmers can easily purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides as well as they can also use assistance towards labour and other investments. This scheme is being implemented from the current Rabi season. However, it is welfare scheme being introduced to improve the livelihood of the farmers.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 government schemes. In this scheme, […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this scheme is launched by the […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the state. The main purpose of […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day by day. People throw waste […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, extra fat, acne’s etc. Asses […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial assistence. Under this, farmers will […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn their livelihood properly. From these […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat etc gives food to the […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for our to live. It is […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going to be changed with the […]
Objectives of Odisha KALIA Yojana:
There are various different objective of the government behind the introduction of this scheme. Go through these points to learn about its objective and also its ways to benefit the farmers. Its objectives are as follows:
- The main aim of the implementation of this scheme is to accelerate the agricultural prosperity as well as to reduce the poverty in the state payments. Through this cultivation and the associated activities will be encouraged.
- This scheme is viable to the alternative to the farm loan waivers.
- However, under the three years government will spent around rupees 10,180 crore for this project. This will help them to provide financial assistance to the cultivators and landless agricultural laborers. .
Provision of Odisha KALIA Yojana:
1. For cultivators: Under this each and every farmer family will be provided rupees 10,000 as the assistance for the cultivation. This amount will be provided to them under two installments. First 5000 will be provided to them in the Kharif season and other 5000 will be provided to them in the Rabi season. However, the crop loan of the rupees 50,000 are interest free.
2. For landless agricultural households: Under this each and every landless agricultural households will be provided rupees 12,500. This will be provided for the agricultural allied activities such as for small goat rearing, fishery kits for the fisherman, mushroom cultivation etc.
3. For elderly: The people who are elderly sick as well as differently able or the people who are unable for the cultivation process under this process they will be provided rupees 10,000 per household every year.
4. Insurance for cultivators and landless agricultural household: This scheme also covers the life insurance of rupees 2 lakhs along with this it also had a additional personal accident coverage of the same amount for the 57 lakhs households.
Advantages of the Odisha KALIA Yojana:
In order to take the benefits of this scheme it is essential for you to learn about the different advantage of this scheme. The advantages of the schemes are as follows:
- It targets the overall bunch of the rural activities.
- However, the KALIA scheme supports the farmers on a small scale, as well as sharecropping, fishing, animal herding all these are covered under the bank loans but these are all caught in debts by the local moneylenders.
- It is also considered as the better alternative for the farm loan waivers to penalize the honest farmers.
Online Application form for the Odisha KALIA Yojana:
Given below are the detailed steps in order to fill the online application form for this process. If you are eligible under this scheme then you can easily fill the online application form. The steps are as follows:
- First of all you are required to visit to the official website of this scheme kalia.co.in
- On the top of the website there will be a link online apply for inclusion. This opens registration page.
- Now provide your aadhaar card number, applicant name, father name, bank details, farmer type etc. fill all the necessary details.
- After filling all the information submit the form.
How to apply for KALIA Yojana Objection Form?
In the case you have any objection regarding any process or anything through these steps you can easily fill the objection form, the steps are as follows:
- Visit to the objection form page.
- Now enter your KALIA ID.
- Then follow the steps provided to submit your objection.
How to Download and Submit KALIA Yojana Refund Form?
You can easily download the KALIA yojana refund form from its official website. Once you have completed the downloaded process, you are required to take the print and fill the form correctly. Now you are required to submit the dully filled form at the panchayat office. In order to receive the more assistance t=you can easily contact at the helpline number at 1800-345-6770.