Odisha Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana, Features of Odisha Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana 2019
The state government of the Odisha always introduces many schemes for the benefit of their citizen. Recently the government has announced a scheme named Odisha Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana. This is implemented for the beneficial of the working journalists.
It is implemented form the June 1 2018. Under this scheme the beneficiaries will be provided rupees 2 lakhs per annum as health insurance. This will be provided to all the working journalist of the respective state. The scheme was introduced by the chief minister of the Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 government […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this scheme […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the state. […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day by […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, extra […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial assistence. […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn their […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat etc […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for our […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going to […]
He recently has launched this scheme in the last year. Well in order to learn more about this project go through this article. Through this you may learn about its features, benefits as well as prospective of the project. Hence, for this you need to go through the entire article.
What is Odisha Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana?
In a world today we are living is a digital world, everything here is digital. With the help of the internet television and mobile phone we can access any information. Media is covering each and every news in the today time. All of them work for 24×7 in order to provide the relevant news to the public. Thus, in the today time the job of a journalist is not so easy. You are required to put lots of effort for the particular news.
Hence, it is the duty of the government to provide them some benefits. Thus, the government has decided to take a step towards the benefit of the journalist of the state. So in order to benefit the journalist of the state the government of the Odisha has announced a scheme named Odisha Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana. The scheme came into operation from 1st June 2018.
The main objective of the government behind introducing this scheme is to provide the basic health insurance facilities to the journalist. With the help of the scheme the working journalist will be provided the health insurance coverage of rupees 2 lakhs per annum. So with the help of this coverage they will be capable to get the cashless treatment in the public as well as private hospitals.
Thus, they can easily avail for the free treatment up to rupees 2 lakhs with the help of the free insurance card. Eventually approx 3233 journalist from the different media group can easily avail for its benefits. However, not only to the journalist but this scheme also benefits the family members of the journalist. Thus, any 5 members of journalist family can avail for the benefits under this scheme.
This health insurance scheme was benefits various journalist as well as their families. The scheme is only applicable for the citizen of the Odisha. The implementation of this scheme came from 1st June 2018. It will initially cover around 3200 journalist as well as their family members from the different media groups.
There will be a cashless treatment as well as insurance coverage will be provided to them. However, it will also cover the injuries as well as illness which are being covered by the journalist. This scheme name is after the name of Gopalbandhu Das. He was a social prominent worker, reformer, political activist, journalist, as well as poet. He had contributed a lot to the art, culture as well as to the society to the Odisha. He has earned the title of the epithet of utkalmani. His contribution in the field of the journalism was short but it was remarkable. In the era of the 1910 he had launched a literacy magazine which is known as satyabadi through which he tried to provide education to the masses.
However, today the government of the Odisha has approved the renewal of Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana, a health insurance scheme for the benefit of the working journalist of the state. The scheme was approved on the first of the office the information and public relation minister Mr. Raghunandan Das has given approval for the renewal of the health as well as insurance scheme. It was estimated that around 3,233 journalist have been registered under this insurance yojana.
Features of Odisha Gopabandhu Sambadika Swasthya Bima Yojana:
There are various benefits lying under this scheme. The respected beneficiaries can easily avail for the benefits under this project. One must learn about the various features that are lying under this scheme. Thus, in order to learn its key features go through the following points. The points are as follows:
- This scheme is one of the most welfare schemes for the media persons of the state of Odisha.
- Under this scheme government is targeting initially to cover the 3233 journalist of the state. They can receive different health insurance benefit from this scheme.
- Thus, under this project they all will receive a insurance coverage of about rupees 2 lakhs.
- However, along with them the families of the families of the journalist can also avail for its benefits. So any 5 member of the journalist family can avail for the benefits of this scheme.
- The beneficiaries will receive their health insurance card from the District Information as well as public relation officer (DIPRO) into their respective districts.
- However, this insurance will be applicable for the cashless treatment in the government as well as private hospitals. This schemes injuries as well as illness faced by the journalist while performing their duties.
The scheme is providing various benefits to the journalist of the Odisha. Thus, one can easily avail for the benefits of the scheme. You are just required to show your health insurance card. The media is the 4th pillar of the Indian democracy however, it is also essential for this to be maintained. Well it also makes commitment for free press as well as welfare for the journalist. The CM appreciated their contribution in the society. With the help of this scheme introduced by the government this will help the journalist to get encourage as well as create a new sense of the assurance towards the government. Thus, it is the responsibility of the government in order to provide them some benefits as well as to their families. It was a great step of the government of Odisha.