Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2019, Benefits of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2019
Health it is also considered as the most important factor and it is. If a person is healthy and fit then he can easily achieve its life goals. He can easily do his day to day activities and can lead a happy life. Due to this it is one said that the health is wealth. The true wealth of an individual person is his health. We can see in the rural areas due to lack of awareness of the critical diseases many people have to suffer from loss of life. Also there is no proper treatment regarding these diseases. However, they also don’t know about the insurance policies and other schemes offered by the banks as well as the insurance companies.
Thus, by keeping this thing in mind the government of Odisha decided to introduce the scheme for the welfare of the people. This scheme was known as the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. There are various benefits, objectives, features and methods are function under this scheme. To understand them deeply you are required to go through the complete article. So you can easily understand the basic criteria of this scheme. Here firstly we will learn what Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is?
What is Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana?
The government of the Odisha has announced a scheme named Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana in order to help people with the basic health facilities. However, this scheme is known as Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Thus, the basic aim of this scheme is to provide health insurance facilities to the poor section people of the economic group. Under this scheme people will get all the benefits of the medical as well as health facilities at free of cost. Well if a person contain Biju Krushak Kalayan card, Rastriya Swastha bima card, BPL card as well as AAY card then he will receive all the benefits under this scheme. If a person contains all these cards then there is no other eligibility criteria he needs to go through.
There are various health related facilities schemes have been introduced by the government of Odisha. Government tries to provide all the basic health as well as domestic facilities to the poor as well as needy people. So they can lead a great livelihood. However, this scheme covers near about 70 lakhs families and it had a budget of about 250 crore which is been sanctioned by the government. People also will be provided cashless assistance under this scheme. For example:
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 government schemes. In this scheme, a Toll Free number 1800 1806 127 is provided for the people […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this scheme is launched by the Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Gehlot. This scheme aimed at to make India […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the state. The main purpose of this scheme to provide these facilities to the people who are below […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day by day. People throw waste materials and garbage in the rivers and ponds from which the rivers […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, extra fat, acne’s etc. Asses various favourable events which are as follows:- freshness, confidence, enhance the stamina, […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial assistence. Under this, farmers will get Rs.2000/-. This is a scheme which is established for the farmers […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn their livelihood properly. From these things they suffered a lot. It is important to provide better prices […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat etc gives food to the humans like milk and chicken, Animals like dogs are kept in the […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for our to live. It is necessary to provide them best facilities to them from which they will […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going to be changed with the changing of the Government. According to the Gehlot Government, the previous rules […]
- Government will be providing free all the health facilities in the state. People will not go through any charges for this. They will receive all basic health facilities starting from sub center level to the district headquarter hospital. However, there is also annual health coverage of rupees 5 lakhs per family.
Eligibility for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana:
There are certain eligibility criteria for the people. In order to take benefits of this scheme they are required to clear these eligibility criteria. The criteria are as follows:
- It is essential for the interested candidate to be resident of the Odisha. For this it is essential for the candidate to carry address proof. This scheme is only applicable for the people of the Odisha. So these documents are necessary.
- Under this scheme only five members of a family is eligible. But if there are more than five members in a family then the rest are not eligible under the scheme.
- Insurance of rupees 5 lakhs will be provided to per family member. There will be a insurance of rupees 7 lakhs will be provided in a case of a female member.
- With the help of this scheme all the health services are free for the eligible candidates. These services includes medicines, diagnosis, I.C.U., etc. these all facilities are provided to the people so under the scheme they all can lead a healthy life as well as stay far away from the various different diseases.
- If the eligible females are having documents like BKKY card, RSBY card, BPL card and AAY card as well as their annual income is near about rupees 50000/- in rural as well as rupees 60000/- in urban areas then they can easily participate under this scheme. As well as can obtain the benefits of this scheme. They will receive all the cashless treatment in the government and private sector hospitals.
Benefits of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana:
There are various benefits are included under this scheme thus, you must learn about the benefits if you are a part of the scheme or want to be the part. We have mentioned here some of its benefits. These benefits are as follows:
- With the help of this scheme the people who are below poverty line as well as do not contain much funds in order to get proper treatment of the diseases can access easily for the treatment.
- This scheme also spread awareness among the poor and uneducated people so they can avail certain advantages of this scheme. Thus, by spreading the awareness more and more people will come to know about this and they can take its advantages.
- Poor people will also get insurance under this scheme. However, especially females will be benefited under this scheme. As they are eligible for the higher amount of the insurance.
Documents Required for the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana:
The lists of the necessary documents which you are required to bring under this scheme are as follows:
- The beneficiary are required to bring their AAY, BPL, RSBY and BKKY card along with them, when they are going to apply.
- The annual income certificate of the applier must be below from 50000/- in rural area and 60000/- in the urban areas. This is also one of the eligibility criteria as it is essential for you to be a part of the scheme.
Application process of the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana:
Well the families who already have AAY, BPL, RSBY and BKKY card are already the part of this scheme. Thus, in order to apply under this scheme given below are the few steps which you are required to know. The steps are as follows:
- First of all the interested applicant is required to visit to the nearby insurance company in order to get registered under this scheme.
- After they have completed the application process the field officer will verify all the details of the applicants. So he may check whether the person is eligible for the scheme or not.
- Now after the verification process insurance company will issue a smart card document to the interested applicant.
Thus, in this easy way all the interested applicants can easily take part under this beneficial scheme. However, the main aim of the scheme is to health benefits to the weaker section. So by this health insurance they may have some security by the government.