MP Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana 2019, Application Form For MP Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana 2019
There are various eligible candidates who are searching for different job opportunities. But due to the lack of employment they are not getting proper working facilities. In today time period finding a perfect job is not so easy. There are various talented as well as eligible employees present, but they don’t have proper job opportunity for them.
Thus, MP has organized a scheme through which the youth of the MP will get job opportunity in different sector. However, this scheme is known as MP Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana 2019. Here in this article we will tell you detail information regarding this scheme. Thus, in order to learn more about this scheme go through the entire article. First we will learn in brief bout this article.
What is MP Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana?
In order to remove unemployment as well as to provide job opportunities to the various eligible candidates’ government has announced this scheme. However, the scheme is known as MP Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana. Under this scheme the government of the Madhya Pradesh is providing 100 days employment opportunity to each unemployed candidates, who belongs to the economic weaker category.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also […]
However, the scheme is implemented from the 7th February 2019; on this date government has provided a green signal to this scheme. Thus, under this scheme every eligible unemployed will be provided rupees 4000 on a monthly basis. Well there will be a total salary of the 13000 will be provided to them for the 100 days of working criteria. Any unemployed youth resident of the Madhya Pradesh living in the urban area can easily apply under this scheme.
However, he must belong to the economic weaker section of the category as well as his family monthly income must be around rupees 2 lakhs. After this only he will be considered eligible under this scheme.
Brief Information Regarding Yuva Swabhimaan Rojgar Scheme:
|Scheme Name||Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana 2019|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. Kamal Nath|
|Launched Date||26th January 2019|
|Last Date to apply||Not declared yet|
|Beneficiary||Beneficiaries are Madhya Pradesh economic weaker section youth.|
|Employment duration||100 days|
|Salary||Total rupees will be provided around 13000 or Rs. 4000 will given.|
|Objective of the scheme||To provide greater number of employment opportunities to the youth.|
|Category||MP state of government scheme|
Eligibility for the Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana:
In order to b part of this scheme there are certain eligibility criteria which you are required to clear. After that only you can apply under this employment providing scheme. However, it has a very simple eligibility criteria and this scheme is introduced to provide employment opportunities to the large number of the people. The criteria are as follows:
- It is essential for you to be the resident of the Madhya Pradesh because this scheme is introduced for the youth of the Madhya Pradesh so it essential for them to be the resident of their native state.
- The interested applicant’s family annual income must be around 2 lakhs, and then he will considered eligible under this scheme.
- However, apart from this the candidate who is applying under this scheme must not have any business of their own. If they have their own business then they will not be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Apart from being the native of the common state it is also essential for you to live in a urban state area.
- The candidates who are interested in applying under this scheme can easily apply at the age limit between 20 to 30 years. Beneficiaries will only be considered eligible up to the provided age limit criteria.
Hence, this is the eligibility criteria for the interested candidates they can easily apply under the scheme if they clear these eligibility criteria.
Documents required for Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhimaan scheme:
- You are required to submit the proof of your resident area as well as aadhaar card and other ID proof details. Address proof is essential so it can be confirmed that you are native of the common state.
- Along with these documents you are required to bring your passport size photograph and bank account passbook.
- You are also required to submit your personal details such as your mobile number and other contact details as well as personal information.
Hence, these are the few essential documents which you are required to bring along with you so with this you can easily apply under this scheme. In the absence of any document registration under this scheme can be critical. Thus, gather all the necessary documents which you are asked for.
How to Apply for Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana:
In order to apply under this scheme you are required to go through with the following steps. By following these steps you can easily learn the basis to apply under this scheme. The steps are as follows:
- Well first of all you are required to visit to the official website of this scheme in order to apply under this scheme. Its official website is @yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in.
- On the official website you are required to click on the apply online section. After this a page will open on your screen then you are required to click on the registration section.
- After this fill all the necessary details which you are asked for provide your personal detail, ID proof, bank statement and other information as well. After the filling section is completed submit the application form.
Hence, these are the few basic steps you are required to go through in order to complete the online registration process. Thus, through this scheme you will be provided employment opportunity.