Madhya Pradesh Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana, Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana 2019
Our human life is depends on the various sources. In order to complete our daily basic needs we need various natural as well as unnatural sources. However, here we are discussing about electricity. Nowadays electricity is also a very essential part of our life. It also completes our basic requirement.
In our today life we cannot imagine a day without electricity. Thus, here in this article we will discuss about the scheme announced by the government of the Madhya Pradesh for its people. The name of the scheme is Madhya Pradesh Grah Jyoti yojana. So in order to earn more about the scheme and about its connection to electricity go through the entire article to learn more.
What is Madhya Pradesh Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana?
The scheme Madhya Pradesh Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana was announced by the chief minister Mr. Kamal Nath on February 7, 2019. Well under this scheme each and every household can easily fill the online application form as well as register for the 100 units of the electricity at rupees 100.
Thus, the state government of the Madhya Pradesh is providing the 100 units of the electricity at the cost of rupees 100. You can also understand this in a easy manner that there will be the rupees 1 charges for the first 100 units. Government is providing this facility to the each and every households of the state of the Madhya Pradesh. Through this scheme every household can easily avail the benefit of the electricity as well as can deposit the bill of the electricity on proper time.
However, the total expenditure of the rupees 2,226 crore for the Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana has been decided. Behind this scheme the main motto of the government is to reduce their burden of the electricity bill, so the people of the Madhya Pradesh can easily submit the bill on time, without any delays.
This is the most beneficial scheme which is helping all people of the Madhya Pradesh. It has been calculated that almost 62 lakhs beneficiaries will be benefited under this scheme. Thus, this scheme is proved the most advantageous scheme as it is providing benefit to the large number of the people. One must learn in detail about the scheme in order to take its benefits.
|Scheme name||Indira Grah Jyoti yojana|
|Announced by||Chief Minister Mr. Kamal Nath|
|Announced date||7th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Around 62 lakhs households|
|Cost||Rupees 2,226 crore|
|Scheme initiative||100 unit of electricity at the cost of rupees 100|
|Objective||In order to reduce the burden of electrician|
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 government schemes. In this scheme, […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this scheme is launched by the […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the state. The main purpose of […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day by day. People throw waste […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, extra fat, acne’s etc. Asses […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial assistence. Under this, farmers will […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn their livelihood properly. From these […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat etc gives food to the […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for our to live. It is […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going to be changed with the […]
Eligibility criteria for Madhya Pradesh Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana:
In order to be a part of the scheme it is essential or you to understand its eligibility criteria. Here we are detailing in brief about the eligibility criteria of the scheme. Criteria are as follows:
Under this scheme all the section of the society are included as well as the general classes. However, the objective of the government is to provide electricity at low rate to the poor people of the Madhya Pradesh. Only the people of the Madhya Pradesh are eligible under this scheme.
However, if the consumption of the power is more than of 100 units then you are required to submit the whole electricity bill at the standard rate. The poor and needy families who are below the poverty line can easily participate under this scheme. Thus, people can easily avail various benefits from this scheme.
Thus, the benefits of this scheme will be provided to those families who are consuming electricity only 100 units in a month. They will be provided electricity at low rates. Through this scheme we can also aware many people so save electricity as well as to save it and consume properly.
Key Features of Madhya Pradesh Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana:
Objective: The main objective of the government behind introducing this scheme is to introduce poor and needy families to save electricity and get power sully at low rates. So they may not feel burden about this scheme. The scheme is only applicable for the people of the Madhya Pradesh.
Benefits: The chief minister of the Madhya Pradesh said if a family is consuming only 100 units of electricity in a month then they only need to pay rupees 100 as a electricity bill.
Extra bill: However, if they are consuming more than 100 units then they have to pay the bill at the standard rate. They have to visit to fill the whole amount of the electricity bill. Then they will be provided no concession.
Aim: the main aim of the government in introducing this scheme is to make people of Madhya Pradesh to consume only 100 units of the electricity. So they can avail various benefits of this scheme as well as there will be savage of the electricity in the state. This scheme will encourage people to save electricity. If people will consume electricity more than 100 unit he is required to pay the whole amount.
Budget: The government of the Madhya Pradesh has announced the budget under this scheme, as it around 2,226 crores rupees.
Thus, these are the few key features of this scheme if you are consuming less electricity then you can easily take part under this scheme. You must understand the terms and conditions of the scheme. By learning this only you have easily save the electricity as well as can avail the various benefits of this scheme.