kalia Yojana news list
KALIA Yojana is launched by the government of Odisha for the citizen of Odisha. The full form of KALIA is Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. This scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik.
Mr. Naveen Patnaik launched this Yojana only for the farmers. For this Yojana the farmers of Odisha has to apply online for taking the benefits from this Yojana. The aim of KALIA Yojana is that to improve the condition and situation of the farmers in the states.
Launched Details of KALIA Yojana
|Full Form of Yojana||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation|
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana|
|Launched by||Naveen Patnaik|
|Date of Launched||December 2018|
|Implementation Mode||Phase Wise Operation|
|Target Beneficiaries||Financially Weak Farmers|
|Start Date to Apply||Month of January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Not yet Declare|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode Availability of Green List||Online|
|Supervised By||Odisha Governmnet|
|Type of Scheme||State Government Scheme|
Details Include In KALIA Yojana List
- District Name
- Block Name
- Gram Panchayat Name
- Village Name
- Farmer Name
- Serial Number of Farmer
- Father’s Name / Husband Name
KALIA Yojana Online Application Form
- Support for Cultivation- Rs 10,000 per family in the season of Rabi & Kharif crops with covering the 30 lakh small & Marginal families.
- Support for Livelihood- Rs. 12,500 to 10 lakh landless agriculture household for livelihood activities.
- Financial Assistance – Rs. 10,000 per year to 10 lakh vulnerable agriculture households & Landless Labours.
- Life Insurance cover- Life Insurance of 2 lakh and additional personal accident cover of Rs. 2 lakh to 57 lakh household of cultivator and landless agriculture laborers.
- Interest Free crop loan- All crop loans up to Rs.50,000 for the farmers are the interest free no additional charges will be added.
Installments of KALIA Yojana
In the KALIA Yojana, the government of Odisha provide you the fund in the Three Installments. All the three installments of the fund are submitted directly in your bank account.
There are 3 installments in the KALIA Yojana
- KALIA Yojana 1st Installment
- KALIA Yojana 2nd Installment
- KALIA Yojana 3rd Installment
KALIA Yojana 1st Installment
The amount of the 1st installment will be directly transfer into the beneficiary bank account. If you are selected in the KALIA Yojana then your installment about has been submitted in your bank account on 26th January 2019. The amount of the first installment is Rs. 5000.
The amount if the first installment will be given to only those farmers who are selected in the beneficiary list of KALIA Yojana. The motive of the this yojana is that to provide the financial help for the cultivation, livelihood, financial assistance, life insurance cover & interest free loan for cultivation and crop.
Beneficiary List of 1st Installment
- Go to the official website KALIA Yojana kalia.co.in
- Then select your district and your block name and then click on submit option.
- After that, you will get a pdf format on your computer screen.
- The beneficiary list of KALIA Yojana is available in Gram Panchayat wise.
- If you don’t find your name in the 1st beneficiary list then fill the Red & Green from the including the KALIA Yojana beneficiaries list.
KALIA Yojana 2nd Installment
|Name of the Scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation|
|Announced by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer, Cultivator, croppers and landless laborers|
|Second Installment Release||November 2019|
KALIA Yojana 3rd Installment
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana 3rd Installment|
|Launched Date||21st December 2018|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Cost of the Scheme||INR 10,000 crore|
|Beneficiaries||Cover 92% farmers and agriculture labourer|
|Date of releasing final list||Available soon|
|Category||State Government list|