Kalia Yojana is the government yojana. This yojana is for the farmers. The secretary of the Agriculture has verify all the beneficiary has been completed and all eligible beneficiaries will get cash under the scheme.
The government of Odisha has distributed Kalia assistance accross Rs 170 crore to 3.14 lakh ahead of 2019 elections.
Under the Kalia yojana, the total number in eligible beneficiaries of 20,000 government employees or pensioners and 9,000 minor benefits will taken by the farmers.
In each season, eligible farmers are selected under the Kalia Yojana will be entitled to attain a financial help of Rs. 5,000 in each season. The beneficiaries will get their 5 season of amount in their bank account.
The 2nd list of which will be available on the official website or the Kalia yojana, from their landless labourers will also get their benefits on their official website kalia.co.in.
KALIA Yojana Second Installment
|Name of the Scheme||Krushak Assistance for livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Announced by||Government of Oddisa|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers|
|Second Installment release||November 2019|
Important Dates of KALIA
The date of the KALIA second installment beneficiaries list has been release by the government in the month of November.
Key Features of the Scheme
- Those farmers who are applying or this scheme, that beneficiaries under this will get their financial amount of 5,000 in the each season. The financial amount will be directly transfer into the beneficiary bank account.
- Those farmers who are senior citizen and those who are not able to take up the cultivation work due to their age and eye sight problems or any of the other reasons will get assistance for taking care of substances.
- KALIA scheme is also helpful for the landless person, specially for the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe households.
- Gram panchayat will identify and select the deserving families.
- In the two years, in the budget of Rs. 100 crore, almost 10 lakh household will be covered.
- One more scheme for the 74 lakh household and that is Life insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh and the additional personal accident cover Rs. 2 lakh will be provided to both cultivator and landless agriculture labourers.
KALIA Yojana Online Application
- Open the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation, Governmnet of odisha. The official website is kalia.co.in.
- On the home page of KALIA click on beneficiary list, that is available on menu bar.
- Now a new page will be open, mention all your details which is showing on the screen.
- Select your district, Block/ULB and GP
- After filling all the details a PDF file will be appear on the screen.
- Then, click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code showing on the screen.
- After completing all the process, click on the submit button and list with the beneficiary name will appear on the desktop.
- Search your KALIA Id or Name and Father / Husband
Those peoples who want to know more details about the KALIA Yojana 2nd Installment list then you have to stay with us.