Today, in this article we are talking about the KALIA Yojana 1st Installment. The amount of first installment will be transfer in the directly bank account of the farmer. Open the KALIA Yojana official website and check your name in the beneficiary list.
In case if you don’t find your name in the beneficiary list then you have to submit Red/Green Kalia Yojana Application form to get the yojana benefits of financial assistance.
The KALIA Yojana first installment has been transferred in the Beneficiary’s bank account on 26th January 2019. The amount of first installment is 5,000.
The KALIA Yojana amount will be transfer Through Direct Transfer (DBT) mode. Check your name in the Beneficiary’s list, if you find your name in the list then you will also get the benefit of Rs. 5,000 till 26th January 2019.
KALIA Yojana First Installment List
KALIA Yojana scheme is launched by the Odisha government and only the Odisha farmers. The benefits of the KALIA Yojana will be given only for that farmers whose name is available in KALIA Yojana First Installment List.
The amount of first installment will be directly transfer in the beneficiary bank account.
KALIA Yojana 1st Installment Release
The benefits of Kalia Yojana 1st Installment will be given to only those farmers whose name is available in the list of 1st installment Beneficiary. The motive of the KALIA Yojana is that to providing the financial assistance is to support for the cultivation, help for livelihood, financial assistance, life insurance cover & interest free loan for the cultivation and crop.
Check your Name in KALIA YOJANA Beneficiaries List
- Go to the official website of KALIA Yojana kalia.co.in. Click on this link and directly open your web page.
- Choose your district and your block name and then click on the submit option.
- After that a pfd format is came on your screen.
- The Beneficiaries list of KALIA Yojana is available in Gram Panchayat wise.
- If you don’t find your name in the 1st beneficiary list then fill the Red & Green form for including the KALIA Yojana beneficiaries list.