The government of Odisha keeps on announcing different schemes for its people. Government wants its people may lead a prideful life. However, there is another scheme has been introduced by the government of the Odisha. Under this scheme the children of the poor farmers who are willing to get education will get educated with the help of the scholarship. Under this article we will learn about this scheme, who can apply under this scheme as well as about the method to apply. Go through to the article to learn more about the scheme.
What is KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana?
The chief minister of the Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik announces this on 3rd February 2019. This day may be considered as the best day for the children of the Odisha. However, scheme was announced at the Keonjhar. Under this KALIA scheme the children of the farmers will get chance for the higher education. On the basis of the collected data it was said that under this scheme 50 lakhs farmers will be covered. Well the scheme is beneficial for the farmer children who may not receive must chances to get education thus under this scheme the children of the farmers will get opportunity for the higher studies.
There are many farmer children who do not get admission in the colleges due to high fee structure and education expansion. Thus, with the help of the KALIA Yojana they can accomplish their goals. The children’s father will get rupees 20000 yearly for their education. So they can graduate and post graduate their children. There are some basic criteria as well this amount will be provided to whom whose annual income is 1 lakhs or above. Thus, this scheme is applicable for them. So with the help of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) children’s can take admission at government professional colleges on the merit basis.
KALIA Scholarship Scheme:
This scheme is the government of Odisha is popular among all the people. However, the future of the farmers is depending among their children. If with the help of the ‘KALIA Chhatra Bruti’ the farmer’s children became doctors, lawyers, engineers as well as managers, then they can improve the livelihood of their family. Thus, the scheme has launched for the children’s.
However, the farmer children taking admission under this scheme will get the scholarship on the merit basis. The government will bear the expenses of the higher education. Thus, government will bear all the expenses including course, hostel fee and mess charge so that the farmer children will be able to improve the economic condition of their families.
|Scheme Name||KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik|
|Introduced Date||4th February 2019|
|Start Date of Apply||This will be available soon|
|Beneficiaries||KALIA Yojana beneficiary children of the farmer|
|Objective||To provide higher education facilities to the farmer children.|
Eligibility for the KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana:
In order to be part of this scheme you are required to be eligible for this scheme. Given below are the eligibility criteria for this scheme. To be a part of the scheme first you are required to clear these eligibility criteria.
- It is essential for the children parents to come under the KALIA Yojana DBL list.
- The scholarship will be provided to those children government professional colleges but on the merit basis.
- The family annual income must be 1 lakhs or above. It is essential so the children will get the benefits and will be considered eligible for the scheme.
- Apart from this you must contain your address proof, income proof, aadhaar card, and other essential documents.
Documents required for KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana:
These are the few documents which is essential for the students to carry with them while applying under this scheme. The documents are as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Contact details
- Bank account passbook
- Identity proof such as aadhaar card.
- Parent’s identity proof such as aadhaar card.
Benefits of the KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana:
- There are various different benefits hidden to the students as well as their family. You must know the benefits of this scheme in order to apply under this. The benefits of this scheme are as follows:
- Through this scheme the children of the farmer will get better opportunity for the higher studies. So through this they can achieve their dream as well as provide a better livelihood to their families.
- This scheme will be beneficial in order to increase the literacy ratio in the state.
- After getting the higher education students will also receive the better job option for the future ahead. Hence, we can say that through this scheme children will get so much of benefits as well as they will improve the lifestyle of their family as well.
KALIA Scholarship Registration Form:
- The candidates who are interested in applying online for the KALIA Scholarship scheme, first of all required to visit at the official website @www.kalia.co.in.
- After that you need to visit on the KALIA Scholarship section. Then a new window will be opened along with the application form.
- Now you are required to fill all the essential details which you are asked for submit it in the application form. Fill all the details carefully. Once you have finishes with your filling process recheck all the details you have entered.
- After this you need to submit the form. In the last of the application form you are required to submit the form.
In this way you can easily apply under the scheme.
KALIA Scholarship Scheme Details of the Courses:
- B.sc (agriculture, community science, fisheries, forestry, horticulture, nursing)
- B.Tech (agriculture)
- Bachelor in veterinary Sc. And animal husbandry
- Bachelor of ayurvedic medicine and surgery (BAMS)
- Psychiatric nursing
- Ophthalmic assistance
These are the courses which are included under this scheme. Government will fully help you in your higher studies regarding these courses.