Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana 2019, Registration For Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana 2019
In order o help the farmers in the process of the agriculture various scheme has been introduced by the government. As we all know that most of the population is dependent on the process of agriculture. However, in order to benefit the farmers the chief minister of Jharkhand has announced a scheme known as Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad yojana.
The objective behind introducing this scheme is to help the farmers as well as to provide them some financial assistance. As there are many farmers who are facing problems in the process of agriculture due to the loans. Thus, the chief minister of Jharkhand introduced this scheme to help the farmers of the state. Here in this article we will more about this scheme. Thus, go through the entire article to learn more about this scheme.
What is Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana?
The Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana was launched on 10 august 2019. Well the scheme has been launched by the vice president Venkaiah Naida. Under this scheme the government has targeted near about 15 lakhs farmers in the scheme. All these farmers will receive several benefits under this scheme. However, these types of schemes has been announced by the all the farmers of the state so they can provide the benefits of this scheme to the farmers of the state.
Thus, all the ministers, MPs and MLAs of the state can easily benefit large number of the farmers of this state with the help of this scheme. The main aim of the government behind announcing this scheme is to help the farmers as well as to provide them some financial assistance so they can help the farmers in the facing the problems which occur in agriculture due to the loans. Under the scheme farmers will be awarded with the cash, so this will also help them in maintaining their lifestyle. This is one of the best schemes for the farmer of the Jharkhand. They can easily use this scheme in a beneficial way.
|Scheme name||Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. Raghubar Das|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Cost of project||INR 2250 Crore|
|Number of beneficiary||22.6 lakhs|
|Start date of scheme||Upcoming kharif crop season 2019-2020|
|Objective of scheme||To provide farmers financial assistance|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 government schemes. In this scheme, a Toll Free number 1800 1806 127 is provided for the people […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this scheme is launched by the Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Gehlot. This scheme aimed at to make India […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the state. The main purpose of this scheme to provide these facilities to the people who are below […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day by day. People throw waste materials and garbage in the rivers and ponds from which the rivers […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, extra fat, acne’s etc. Asses various favourable events which are as follows:- freshness, confidence, enhance the stamina, […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial assistence. Under this, farmers will get Rs.2000/-. This is a scheme which is established for the farmers […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn their livelihood properly. From these things they suffered a lot. It is important to provide better prices […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat etc gives food to the humans like milk and chicken, Animals like dogs are kept in the […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for our to live. It is necessary to provide them best facilities to them from which they will […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going to be changed with the changing of the Government. According to the Gehlot Government, the previous rules […]
Key Points of the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana:
There are various key points as well as features of this scheme. In order to learn in detail about the features of this scheme, read out the points mentioned below. Through this you can easily understand the benefits which are available for the farmers under this scheme. The points are as follows:
- Under this the government has set the target to provide the financial assistance near about rupees 3 thousand crore to the 35 lakhs farmers. This target has been set by the state in order to benefit the large amount of the farmers.
- However, in the first phase of the scheme government has set the target to benefit the 15 lakhs farmers so the rest of the farmers can easily gather the other resources which includes seeds, fertilizers, pesticides as well as other resources for the agriculture purpose.
- Under this scheme if the farmer consist an agriculture land of about 0-1 acres then he will be provided equal benefit in the form of the financial assistance which is 5 thousand per acre. Thus, the farmers will be receiving rupees 5000 per acre of their land for the purpose of the cultivation. They received this help in the form of financial assistance. However, t o those farmers who have agriculture land up to 1 to 5 acres, will be provide 5000 per acre. Hence, maximum 25 thousand amounts will be provided to them in two equal installments. Well under this scheme total 45 acre of the agricultural land is being covered.
- The farmers will receive the financial assistance in the form of the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode. However, the scheme is going to start from the financial year of the 2019-2020. This will be implemented in the Kharif season.
- The total budget of this project is around rupees 2250 crore. Well this scheme will provide the farmers interest free crop loan.
- Well along with this scheme another scheme also starts which is known as Sarathi Rath Abhiyaan. Through this scheme the farmers are aware about the benefits they can gain through this. Along with this farmers also had knowledge about the technical information. These are done all through the chariots which circulate in the state.
Eligibility for the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana:
In order to be the part of the scheme Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana you are also required to learn about its eligibility criteria. There are very few points you need to consider in order to understand the eligibility criteria of this scheme. Thus, the criteria are as follows:
- The scheme is only applicable for the small as well as marginal farmers of the state. As the scheme has been introduced to benefit the farmers of the state hence, through this the small and marginal farmers can easily avail the benefits of the scheme.
- If the farmers have maximum agricultural land of 5 acre, then he will considered eligible for the scheme. However, in any case if the farmer not consist agricultural land of 5 acre in that case also he will receive the benefit of rupees 5000 per acre.
- There is no minimum limit of the land is applied under this scheme.
How to apply for online registration of Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana?
Go through the following process in order to learn about the method to apply for the online registration for the scheme. The steps are as follows:
- First of all you are required to visit to the official website of this scheme.
- After this you are required to click on the search option when the page opens.
- After this when you need to fill the information which you were asked for. Then you will learn about the scheme.
There are various benefits of this scheme as through this the production of the crop will be more in the state of Jharkhand. This will provide huge benefits to the farmers. However, there will be less migration in the cities and also there will be more development in the state. Also through this employment in the agriculture sector will increase. Thus, through this you can easily have great advantages through the scheme.