Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, Objectives of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2019
We all have some different talent some different qualities which also defines us. However, like us there are many students as well who have different abilities. But due to lack of money they are unable to enhance their talent. They are lacking behind due to this reason.
Thus, by taking this reason in mind our honorable chief minister of Delhi Arvind Kejrival has launched this scheme. This scheme was known as Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana. Thus, the main aim in order to introduce this scheme is to encourage the students as well as their abilities. So they can also take the country forward along with them. Here we will learn more about this scheme. Go through the article in order to learn more about the scheme.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana:
The scheme was introduced on September 3rd 2019 by the chief minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejrival. The government was to encourage the fresh talent forward. There are many students who have unique abilities but due to lack of money they all are lacking behind. Our government is taking such initiative so we can present our talent through the world in different fields.
Under this scheme students will also be provided coaching related to the competitive exams like IAS, IPS, medical, engineering and many more. All of these training are providing them for free. Also along with this they are providing jobs to the backward as well as weaker sections of the society. Through this scheme government want to educate each and every talented student so they may not lack behind due to any reason or under any circumstances. So for the benefits of the talented students the scheme was launched.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 government […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this scheme […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the state. […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day by […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, extra […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial assistence. […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn their […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat etc […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for our […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going to […]
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana for Coaching:
- The respective candidates who are giving exams of the UPSC, SSC, RRB etc as well as for any other court services can easily take part under this scheme.
- Apart from this the students who are preparing for the state level exams or the service exams are also eligible for this scheme.
- The students who are preparing for the banks exams as well as for any other insurance companies as well as for any other exams are also applicable under the scheme.
- The students who are also preparing for the IIT, medical, CAT, CLAT or any different exams are eligible under the scheme.
The students who are preparing under these exams are applicable for this scheme. The scheme is also eligible for the NGO’s as well as for other private schools. The schemes provide free coaching to the various numbers of the students. The scheme also gives 2500/- per students who registered under this scheme in order to help them in their further studies. So most and most of the students must apply under this scheme so that they can take the benefits of this scheme.
Benefits of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana:
There are various different kinds of benefits are available under this scheme. Go through the article to learn more about the benefits of the scheme. The benefits of this scheme are as follows:
- The student will be provided coaching at free of cost if there family annual income is below 2,00,000. Those students will be provided coaching free of cost.
- Apart from this it is also essential for the candidates to clear the selection process.
- However, there is also one benefit left behind if the annual income of the family is around between 2 lakhs to 6 lakhs, than the 75% of the coaching free will be provided by the government of the Delhi. Hence, they can easily study without any financial obstacles.
Thus, these are the few benefits to the students under this scheme. The scheme is very great for those students who want to achieve something in their life. Through this scheme students can easily pursue towards their objectives. They may not need to face and go through any kind of the financial issue as well.
Who can apply under this Scheme?
As this scheme was launched in Delhi the students of the Delhi can easily apply under this scheme. However, the students who have cleared their board exams from Delhi and have passed their 10th and 12th board they are also considered as eligible for this scheme. But to get the benefits of the scheme family income must not be more than rupees 6 lakhs. Apart from all these it is also essential for the student to not get nominated for any Delhi government.
These are the few things you are required to consider in order to get eligible for the scheme. So they can easily participate under the scheme and prove themselves with the rising colors.
Documents Required for this Scheme:
These are the following documents which are required under this scheme.
- Students are required to bring the 10th and 12th class mark sheets.
- Also you need admission related documents from the coaching center.
- You are also required to bring the documents related to the admission process.
- Income proof as well as annual income of the family. Caste certificate, aadhaar card, residential certificate.
- Apart from this you are also required to bring the Delhi’s ration card.
However, there are various terms and conditions under this scheme. We must also learn about those conditions. Well it s also important for the students to learn that if they are taking the coaching for the second time then 50% of the fees will be paid by the government. Apart from this student must be regular in their classes and if they don’t attend classes more than 15 days. Thus, the student will not be able to get the benefits of this scheme.
Thus, one must keep all the terms and conditions of the scheme in mind. The talented students must take advantage of this scheme and prove themselves as well as make proud of the country.