Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Good Morning Friends, Today we are coming with the new yojana. In this article we have the good new for all the Delhi peoples. Because this yojana is only for the Delhi citizens.
Jai Bhim Mukhayamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana is launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi Mr Arvind Kejriwal. This yojana was announced on 3rd September 2019.
In this scheme those students who belongs to the OBS and EWS category they can also take the benefits from this scheme. Because, this scheme is launched at the previous scheme, on that scheme only ST and SC category students can take the benefit from this scheme. But this year all the students they belongs to SC, ST, OBC and EWS category they all can apply for this scheme.
This scheme gives the financial help to the students for their education about Rs 1 lakh will be provided to the students for their coaching for Civil Examination and Rs. 50,000 for students who are doing preparation to take entrance examination for professional courses such as MBA, CLAT etc.
Highlights of Jai Bhim Mukhayamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Goal: To support the students to gain a free Coaching.
Who Can Be Benefited: Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EWS
Dates to Being Application: Will be announced soon.
Type of Application: Can be applied via Online and Offline
Benefits of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Those candidates who are belonging to the lower economic levels and people at poverty can available for this scheme, to get the financial help for preparing competitive exam.
- This yojana is for those students who really wants to make their future better to sharpen their knowledge.
- Student can select their coaching center which are available in this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Students must have to obtained the required percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations.
- Students will be selected only on the bases on the institution condition.
- Those students who are belongs to the OBC and EWS category they are only available if they are the citizen of Delhi, and their education of 10th and 12th standard are passing out from Delhi.
- Only those candidates are available for this scheme whose family annual income is less than Rs.8 lakh.
- For taking the benefits from this students must have to submit their Income and Caste certificate, only they are available for this scheme.
- A student can take the benefit from this scheme only two times.
- Those students who are selected in this scheme they have to attend all the classes without fail.
- Free coaching will be provided for the entitled students at both the preliminary and Mains examination level.
Coaching Centers in Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Some of the coaching institution which are already registered under this Societies Registration Act,1860/companies Act 2013 are only eligible for this scheme.
- Previous experience of the institution to a minimum of 3 years will be considered under this scheme.
- The institute must have been in the continuous functioning for at least 3 years with about 100 students is eligible.
- In the institute there is must be a proper infrastructure facility, available for each of the institutes to be a part of this scheme.
List of Coaching Institutes Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
In this paragraph we mentioned some Institute details, only in these institute this yojana is available. In the given below table we mention the details of the coaching center and their contact number.
Those students who are applying for this scheme they can check the institute name. If any of the selected candidates having the problem regarding the coaching center then they can call on the given contact number and talk to the professor.
|Name and address of the Coaching Center||Name and mobile number of contact person.|
|Sachdeva Colleges Ltd. 29, south Patel Nagar, New Delhi-08.||Mr. Soam Sachdeva 9810008070|
|K D Campus Pvt. Ltd. 1997, Outram Lines, GTB Nagar, New Delhi-09.||Dr. Raj Kishore Choudhary 9654346771|
|Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Byju’s Classes, B1/12, Lower Ground Floor, Apsara Arcade Building, Karol Bagh.||Dr.Satya Prakash Jha. Mobile number 9999225866|
|Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute (Managed by varsity Education Management Pvt. Ltd.) 63/3, Ghumman’ House, Kalusarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-16.||Shaik Abdul Salam. 9560703344|
|Career Plus Educational Society. 301/A,-37,38,39 Ansal Building, Comm. Complex Dr. Mukherjee Nagar Delhi-09.||Mr. Anuj Agarwal 9811069629|
|Samarpan for Education and Welfare Society, Shar Study Circle, 28 Jia Sarai, Near IIT Gate New Delhi-110016.||Mr. Pankaj Yadav 9205158136|
|Kiran Institute of Career Achievement. 3rd floor, A-4 hemkund building, opp. Chawla Restaurant, Mukharjee nagar, Delhi- 09.||Sh. Shashi Kant Mishra. 9999816446|
|Ravindra Institute of Indian Civil Services (OPC) PVT. LTD.102, A/8-9, Second Floor, Ansal Building, Mukherji Nagar, Delhi-110009||Mr .Ravindra Singh 9990962858|
Details of the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Rs 1 lakh for Civil Service Examination (Preliminary Level)
- Rs 1 lakh for Civil Service Examinations (Mains Level)
- Rs 1 lakh for Entrance Examination for Professional Course.
- Rs 50,000 for Group Examination A & B
- Rs 50,000 for officer Grade Examinations
- Under the scheme of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, the institute will paid the students t Rs 2500 per month.
Key Highlights Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
|Scheme Name||Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal|
|Department||Sc/ST Welfare Department of Delhi|
|Beneficiaries||Sc,ST, OBC, GEN, EWS candidates|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1 lakh|
|Objective||To provide opportunities of free coaching|
|Start Date to Apply||Coming Soon|
|Type of Scheme||Delhi Government Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
Revised Financial Amount Under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
|Name of course for coaching to be provided||Duration of Coaching||Previous Given Amount Maximum ceiling of Coaching fee paid to institution per candidate (in Rs.)||Revised Maximum ceiling of Coaching fee paid to institution per candidate (in Rs.)|
|Civil Service (Preliminary)/State Civil Services (Preliminary)||Minimum Months||5||40,000||1 Lakh Rupee|
|Civil Service (Mains)/State Civil Services (Mains)||Minimum months||4||40,000||1 Lakh Rupee|
|Entrance examination for Engineering, Medical, MBA and other professional courses||Minimum Months||4||40,000||1 Lakh Rupee|
|Other Group A&B examinations conducted by UPSC, State Public Service Commissioners (SPSCs), Group B Examinations conducted by SSC and (SPSCs)||Minimum Months||4||30,000||50000 Rupee|
|Officers Grade examinations for recruitment in the Banks, LIC, GICs, PSUs||Minimum Months||4||30,000||50000 Rupee|
Registration of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Those students who wants to take the benefits from this scheme, then they have to fill the application from of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana.
- Visit the official website of JBMPVY http://scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in ,and download the application form.
- Fill all your details in the application from, some of the details are mandatory to fill.
- After filling the application for you have to submit your application form on the department Welfare of SC, ST in Delhi.
Required Documents for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- KYC Documents ( Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID)
- 10th, 12th Marksheet, Graduation Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Student Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate (Issued by Government)
- Family Income Certificate (Issued by State of Central Government)