Full form of KALIA Yojana
In this article today we are talking about the Full Form of KALIA Yojana. This yojana is only for the farmers. KALIA Yojana is launched by the Odisha government for the Odisha farmers.
For this yojana most of the Odisha peoples are applied for takes the benefits from this housing scheme. KALIA Yojana is for improving the condition of the farmer in the state. The CM of Odisha has announced that this scheme is for the poor farmers, and for that peoples who are associated with farming.
The full form of KALIA is Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Program, but this yojana is popular with the KALIA Yojana name.
Launched Details of KALIA Yojana
|Full Form of Yojana||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Program|
|Launched by||Naveen Patnaik|
|Date of launch||December 2018|
|Implementation Mode||Phase wise operation|
|Target Beneficiaries||Financially Weak Farmers|
|Supervised By||Odisha Government|
Eligibility For KALIA Yojana 2019
- You should be the native peoples of Odisha.
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Document of Agriculture Land
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Main Points of KALIA Yojana
- The goal of the KALIA Yojana is to reach 92% under this scheme.
- For this scheme, the government of Odisha has approved 10,000 crore.
- This amount will be spent in the next three years.
- About 30 lakh small & Marginal families can take benefits from this scheme.
- From the KALIA Yojana, the government will gives the financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 to the each farming family.
- The amount of 10,000 will be given in the 2 installments. First in Kharif and second in Rabi seasons.
- The Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik has announced that to give the loan of farmer Rs. 50,000 in interest free for the cultivation.
KALIA Yojana Application Form 2019
|Yojana Name||KALIA Yojana|
|Launched By||Naveen Patnaik|
|Lauched Date||21st December 2018|
|Start Date to apply Online||Month of August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||Not yet Declare|
|Status of Beneficiary List||Available Now|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Availability of Green List||Online|
|Cost of the Scheme||INR 10,000 crore|
|No. of Beneficiary||92% farmers and agriculture labourer|
|Type of Scheme||State Government Scheme|
|Benefits||5 Types of Financial Benefits|