As we know that our 60 per cent of the population is dependent on the agriculture. Thus, farmers are the backbone of the nation. But now the backbone is getting weak day by day. As he is not getting an appropriate result of his hard work. Thus, it is duty of the nation to provide the profit to the farmers so that they can work on a continuous basis without any obstacles. Farmers are required to submit their half of the hard earned income on the electricity bill.
Thus, here a scheme is especially introduced for the farmers in order to save their hard earned money as well as to increase their income. So by applying under this scheme their income will be raised b the 3-4 times from the current income they are earning now. This can be easily done by applying the solar panel installation. Hence, here in this article we will discuss about the Delhi Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana. In order to understand more about this go through the entire article.
What is Delhi Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana?
The scheme has been introduced by the cabinet of the Delhi committee and this scheme is known as Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana. Under this scheme farmers get more opportunity because they allow the private companies in order to install the solar panel plant.
This solar panel plant is installed in the one third area of the land. Thus, farmers will receive the great benefit due to this scheme and they will be provided Rs. 11 per acre along with the annual increase of the 6% for the next 25 years. However, after the completion of the 25th year each farmer will be paid the rent of rupees 4.04 lakhs per acre. This will be paid as the rent of the private companies.
However, another reason which can be considered for the implementation of this scheme is to reduce the amount of the pollution which occurs through the machines, as well as which are used in the fields. Hence, we can consider these as the important concern behind the implementation of this scheme. Let’s go through the features which are involved under this scheme.
Features Involved in Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana:
- Under this Yojana the farmers can allow the private companies to install the solar planet in their land. However, the private companies can’t install the plant into the more than one third of the land. They are only allowed to install under the one third of the land. This is beneficial for the both farmer as well as for the private company.
- However, under this farmers will receive Rs. 11 per acre. This amount will be received along with the annual increase of the 6% for the next 25 years. As a result after this each farmer will be provided rupees 4.04 lakhs per acre. They will be given this in the form of the rent from private companies.
- In order to install the solar plant in the agricultural land there is no further cost is included under this scheme.
- It is essential that solar panel must be evolved 3.5 meter above the ground surface level. If it is not done in this manner then it will interrupt the tractors as well as other farming activities. It is the responsibility of the private companies to ensure that they may not interrupt in the farming activities.
- For the each acre of their land each and every farmer will receive 1000 unit of the free electricity each and every year. Along with this there will be an increase in their income criteria as well. Also the farmers will generate more profit than 3-4 times from what they are earning currently.
- However, apart from this installation of the 1 MV solar plant requires near about six acres of the total land. This land can easily generate approx 13 lakhs unit of electricity per annum. In this also there is huge benefit is hidden.
Thus, these are the few features as well as the benefits which are given to the farmer so they can generate more profit. This will help the farmers to have some saving as well for the future needs and requirement. It is the right of each and every farmer to get the benefits through this scheme.
Objectives of Delhi Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana:
Every scheme is introduced in order to achieve certain objectives. As these objectives includes the benefits of the people only. Here we are discussing the key objective of this launched scheme. The objectives which this scheme intends to achieve are as follows:
- Farmers were unable to save from what they are getting. Thus, in order to generate more income and obtain more profit for the farmer, as well as to enhance their annual income the scheme has been implemented.
- If the farmer will obtain more profit it will automatically make a rise in their living standard. Thus they can save more as well as generate profit more.
- The scheme is also implemented in order to produce clean energy as well as to promote the solar energy. This is beneficial for the farmers as well as for the private companies.
- Apart from this there is one more important objective of the government behind introducing this scheme, and that objective is to reduce the pollution.
Hence, these were the certain objectives due to which the scheme has been introduced.
Expected Outcome of the Yojana:
Farmers can take huge benefits from the scheme for the span of 8-9 months. With this scheme the Delhi government will be able to reduce the problem of the shortage of power supply. Now because of the solar plant there will be no issue regarding the electricity. Through this scheme government can easily procure power at the lower cost. Hence, in the result of this they can easily save up to rupees 400 to 500 crore to an average. Farmers can also sell the extra electricity occurring through the solar plants. Thus, we can say that through this scheme government is providing huge benefit to the farmer as well as to the private sector.