The CSC has provided various services in the Jodhpur Emitra district. You can easily visit to the any nearest CSC for any kind of services like aadhaar card registration, aadhaar card enrollment, E-aadhaar letter download and print, various insurance services, passport, LIC etc. As government has started these various common service centers these are also known as Grahak Seva Kendra. This scheme provides various services as well as helps in many ways to the people. In order to learn more about this article go through the following process carefully.
Services Provided by the CSC:
This center provides all kinds of services as well as facilities which are being required by its users. They are able to easily provide services in one place or other. The user can apply all of them by one by one. It is very important for you to learn about all the services which this is offering before applying in any one of them. It provides complete details of the services if the user is eligible. However, it is also essential for the user to find a common service center which is located in the user area.
List of the Services Provided by CSC:
Here we are providing detail information regarding the services which are being offered by the government to its citizens. You are required o check all services needed at the time of the CSC center. The services are as follows:
- Insurance services
- Premium collection services of LIC, SBI, ICICI, Prudential, AVIVA DHFL and other insurance companies.
- E-Nagrik and E-District services
- Pension services
- NIOS Registration
- Apollo telemedicine
- NIELIT services
- Aadhaar printing and enrollment
- PAN card
- Electoral services
- E-courts and results services
- State electricity and water bill collection services
- IGGL project of swachh bharat
- Digitize India
- Cyber Gram
- Services of department of post
Business on consumer:
Customers are needed to be very aware regarding the services they are receiving by the business. These all are related to the e-learning, CSC bazaar, ticket purpose related, e-commerce as well as many more. In order to get more detail about their different services you need to go through all these points. The points are as follows:
- Online ticket course
- IRCTC, Air and bus ticket services
- Mobile and DTH recharge
- English speaking courses
- E-commerce sales
- Agricultural services
- CSC Bazaar
- E learning
Business to Business:
In these types of services they provide services to the various business holders which they are needed thus, this is known as business to business. Its points are as follows:
- Market research
- Rural BPO
- Education services. Under this we provide all which are essential for the educational purposes.
- Adult literacy- in the literacy, languages can be uses for the reading, writing, speaking as well as listening.
- IGNOU services- the scheme also provides various services needed at the CSC centers as they are as follows: examination form, result declaration, student admission, offering course from IGNOU.
Under this various services are there, these are as follows:
- ASHA worker
- Anganwadi worker
- Authorized ration card holder
- Investor awareness programs
- NABARD Financial literacy program
Under this all the services are related to the examination these are as follows:
- Online registration
- Fees collection
- Online examination form submission
- Printing of examination
However, the CSC also provides the NIOS centers as well. You can easily check them all one by one.
- Open schooling in the rural areas
- Registration of the students
- Payment of the examination fees
- Declaration of the result
Under this various different services are included such as services related to the banking, insurance and pension, all of them comes under financial inclusion. It is being provided under the rural as well as urban areas. The consumer must learn about its various different benefits as well as other uses.
- Banking: This comes under the financial inclusion because under this all the bank related services are involved. You can easily take advantage of the different services through this. Under this you may receive these services you can easily deposit, general purpose credit card, overdraft, account statement, withdrawal, enquries of balance, retail loan, Kisan credit card and many more.
- Insurance: This method also comes under the financial inclusion as it provides various insurance services as well. It provides services like insurance, crop and health insurance, personal insurance, motor insurance and many more other insurance facilities. Man, women as well as senior citizens can easily avail its insurance benefits.
- Pension: It also contains all the services related to the all types of the pension services in the rural as well as semi-rural areas. They easily provide the facility of the deposit contribution, tier etc. CSC provides all the details as well as information to its customers on a timely basis. There are also many different types of the pension services are present.
This also contains many types of different services as well such as agriculture, recruitment as well as income tax filling; you are required to check all the details as well. You can easily check all the information one by one. The details are as follows:
- Agriculture: This process is basically used by the farmers. They can easily provide here all the essential things such as seeds, weather information and much more.
- Recruitment: It also provides recruitment under Indian navy, Indian army as well as Indian force.
- Income tax filling: under this types of taxes are being filled by the common services center.