Central Government Health Scheme, Key Components of Central Government Health Scheme
The CGHS, it is a scheme related to the health care as well as facilities related to health services. It usually facilitates to the existing as well as former employees of the central government of the India also the person who is providing service under the central government.
The different services of the central government health scheme CGHS has been provided to the some particular areas. The areas are as follows: Allahabad, Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi and NCR, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Shillong, Thiruvananthapuram and Jammu.
Thus, this scheme is a special health care scheme for the government employees. Under this scheme all the medical facilities are provided with the help of wellness centers. However, previously it was referred as CGHS Dispensaries. Also they receive support from polyclinics under the Allopathic, Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Sidha and Homeopathic medicines.
It also provides many more benefits as well. Thus, in order to learn about those benefits as well as to take advantage through them you need to go through the entire article. So first let’s learn about its components.
Components of the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS):
There are various different components are there of this scheme. To learn them go through with these points the points are as follows:
- Under this scheme candidates will receive the dispensary services which also include the domiciliary care.
- However, the scheme also contains services related to the F.W. and M.C.H.
- You may also receive consultation of the specialist at the dispensary, polyclinic as well as hospital.
- All the services related to the X-Ray, ECG as well as Laboratory Examination.
- The scheme will also provide guidance as well as health education to all the beneficiaries.
- It also provides services to the organization related to the purchase, storage, distribution as well as supply of the medicines and other required services.
Beneficiaries of the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS):
Given below is the detailed information regarding to the persons who are covered under the list of beneficiaries. Hence, to take advantages of the scheme learn about whether you are a beneficiary or not. The beneficiary list is as follows:
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 government schemes. In this scheme, a Toll Free number 1800 1806 127 is provided for the people […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this scheme is launched by the Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Gehlot. This scheme aimed at to make India […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the state. The main purpose of this scheme to provide these facilities to the people who are below […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day by day. People throw waste materials and garbage in the rivers and ponds from which the rivers […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, extra fat, acne’s etc. Asses various favourable events which are as follows:- freshness, confidence, enhance the stamina, […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial assistence. Under this, farmers will get Rs.2000/-. This is a scheme which is established for the farmers […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn their livelihood properly. From these things they suffered a lot. It is important to provide better prices […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat etc gives food to the humans like milk and chicken, Animals like dogs are kept in the […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for our to live. It is necessary to provide them best facilities to them from which they will […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going to be changed with the changing of the Government. According to the Gehlot Government, the previous rules […]
- All the people working under Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) as well as their family member living under CGHS covered areas.
- All the members of the Indian parliament existing as well as former.
- The former as well as the lieutenant governor of the India and former vice president of India.
- All freedom fighters of the India.
- Each and every existing and former judge of the India of Supreme Court as well as high court.
- All the workers and pensioners of selected organization in the Delhi state.
- Delhi journalist qualified in PIB.
- Delhi police personnel.
- All the respected workers of the railway board.
Eligibility Criteria for the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS):
In order to a part of the scheme first understand its eligibility criteria. Its eligibility criteria are as follows:
- All the employees receiving wages from the central government estimates are the part of this scheme.
- Employees of the central government as well as their dependent families and also who are resident of the areas covered by the CGHS.
- All the respected as well as eligible pensioner families of the central government.
- The members of the parliament, Ex-vice president, Ex-Governor as well as it. Governor, retired as well as current judges of the high and Supreme Court, all the freedom fighters, journalist accredited with the press information bureau, railway board employees, Delhi police personnel are all considered eligible under this Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS).
- Apart from these post and telegram Department are also considered as eligible under this scheme.
Types of Medical System Covered under CGHS:
Under CGHS there are following types of the medical system are covered:
- Indian system of medicine such as Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Yoga.
Facilities Offered under Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS):
- Through this scheme candidates will be facilitated for the OPD treatment included the issues related to the medicine.
- It also provides specialist consultation at polyclinic as well as government hospitals.
- All the facilities of the Indoor treatment and investigations at government and empanelled hospitals are provided.
- People will be provided cashless facility for the treatment in the empanelled hospitals as well as diagnostic hospitals. It is also for the all pensioners as well as other identified beneficiaries.
- There will be reimbursement of expenses for all the treatments which are availed in government as well as private hospitals under the emergency.
- Also there will be reimbursement of the expenses which are incurred during purchase.
- It also provides facilities regarding family welfare, maternity as well as child health care services.
Cost of Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) facilities:
If a pensioner want to avail the benefits as well as facilities of the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) then it is essential for him to make a contribution according to grade pay as they were entitled to their service. However, the contribution can be accomplished on two bases: Yearly contribution and One Time contribution.
- Yearly Contribution: Under this type of contribution every year a limited amount of the money is contributed towards the CGHS.
- One Time Contribution: Under this type of contribution the pensioner pays its contribution one time towards CGHS for 10 years. This is considered as the life time contribution.
For Government Employees:
However, an employee working under central government as well as serving towards the CHGS covered areas are bound to take a CGHS card. Every month a deduction amount gets cut from their salary by their department. Moreover, it usually depends on the grade pay of the serving employee.
Thus, it was the cost criteria for the pensioners as well as for people serving under the central government. Through this they avail many benefits.