Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Online Application Form 2019
Today in the world where women’s are proving themselves equal to men, there are still various areas where birth of a girl child is still a great dilemma. We all must appreciate women’s hard work and motivate them for the continuous growth. One must be equally proud to have son as well as daughters.
But still there are so many people who discriminate between boys and girls. They think that males are superior to the females. After so many years there are still many people who don’t like to have a girl child. And even many of them they don’t educate their daughter. They think girls are only fir the households work not to study and work.
hard work and motivate them for the continuous growth. One must be equally proud to have son as well as daughters. But still there are so many people who discriminate between boys and girls. They think that males are superior to the females. After so many years there are still many people who don’t like to have a girl child. And even many of them they don’t educate their daughter. They think girls are only fir the households work not to study and work.
- The Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot of Rajasthan state has launched a very helpful scheme of the people of the state. This scheme is launched on September 13, 2019. This scheme contain 75 types of helpful information about 27 government […]
- In this year, a scheme has launched by the State Government of India. This scheme facilitates the people to make aware about their physical health and also provide free medical facilities and medicines. On 17 December 2019, this scheme […]
- A scheme is implemented by the Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra mahatma jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana (mjpjay) in which the State Government provide free medical facilities and health insurance to residents. This scheme spread at all over the state. […]
- As we all know water is the basic source of our life. Our life without water can’t be imagine. But now a day, the water is become polluted and the level of ground water is become decreasing day by […]
- Sports is a type of exercise. It plays a great role in everyone’s life whether adult, young or old ones. It is beneficial for physical as well as mental health. This exercise reduces many dynamic problems like stress, extra […]
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Gorakhpur on February 24, 2019. The government has started this scheme to benefit the farmers. Under, this scheme the farmers are provided the financial assistence. […]
- Farmers are the important part of our life. They work hard to provide us food. After so much of hard work they don’t get best prices for their crops. Because of this they are not able to earn their […]
- Animals plays a great role in humans life. They helps the humans in many ways whether in the case of giving food or in the case of protecting the human as safe guard. Animals like cows, hen, goat etc […]
- The Government of Punjab implemented a scheme named as Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. It is established for the motive to improve the farmers condition and to help them. They are the very important part which is necessary for our […]
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Yojana In Rajasthan, a new card is going to be launched. This card is used in the place of Bhamashah card which is launched by previous Government. The rules and regulations are also going to […]
What is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao?
Thus, in order to change this mentality of the people related to girl child, and to teach them the importance of girl education. Our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has initiated a scheme known as Beti Bachao Beti Padhao. This slogan means protect the girl child and educate girl child. However, this scheme was introduced on 22 January 2015.
The importance behind introducing this scheme is even after spreading lot of awareness about not killed girl child government not received the good result. Thus, this scheme was introduced.
The number of females in comparison to males is 930:1000. Still there are many people killing females child’s every year. This is also the main and very important reason due to which the female ratio is low as compared to men.
Reasons for This Initiative:
During the years there was a huge drop in female foeticide. There was a huge ratio between infant baby boys and girls. Various innovative technologies are capable of sex determination of unborn baby. Due to this also most of the families have taken the step of the abortion.
There are many families who pressurize their daughter in law to abort the female’s child. Most of the census has shown the decline in female’s ratio in years to years. Thus, to control and the ratio between males and females and to protect the girl child government has launched this scheme.
We also share some data here regarding the ratio between infant baby boys and girls. As in Madhya Pradesh the rate of live births in 2001 was 932 girls per 1000 boys. This was dropped by the 918 by 2011. Hence, it was expected that by the 2021 if this trend continues the ratio will be dropped under 900.
However, to control this government has also taking various strategies. These strategies are proofed helpful in order to protect the girl child. Given below we will describe about the strategies taken by the government to protect the girl child.
Strategies for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao:
However, in order to make the implementation of this scheme successful. The government of India has introduced various strategies for this scheme. Those strategies are as follows;
- Government started focusing on the gender critical sites as well as districts.
- We must look at the matter of fact in the decline in the ratio of female child. Also we must look at the improvement of the sector which can be the best indicator for the good governance.
- Government also introduced various events as well as campaigns to provide equality to the girls as well as boys.
However, apart from this a committee has been formed by the Bhartiya Janta Party. This committee was formed in order to promote the Beti Padhao Beti Bachao abhiyaan across all over the country. Hence, this committee is taking huge steps to promote the spreading awareness among the people relate to save girl child and educate girl child.
Benefits of the Scheme:
- It had made mandatory for the girl child to open her bank account. In that account 1000/- must be deposited until she gets 14 years old.
- However, after the 18 years the beneficiary can easily withdraw the amount for the education.
- After the 21 years beneficiary can easily withdraw the full amount.
- As the sum of the 1000 is deposited every month it will be rupees 12000 in a year. Therefore, after 14 years the amount of 1,68,000 is deposited. Henceforth, after the 21 years the sum of 6,07,128/- will be given.
- The most important aim of this scheme is to improve the living quality of the girls.
- Through this they can also lead a independent life in the future ahead.
For this the essential documents required for the beneficiaries are as follows. Go through the article to learn about more. The documents are as follows:
- You are required to submit the birth certificate of the beneficiary.
- Along with this you are required to provide the Adhaar card, current residential proof, account details, and other personal information.
- You are also required to submit the candidate photo, parent’s identification and parent’s residential proof.
These are the few documents you need to carry along with yourselves.
Hence, with the change of time we must also change our lives, our mentality and gives girls a change to prove them. In a time like today where women’s are climbing the stairs of success lets appreciate their hard work. As well as we must take pledge to save the life of a girl child and to educate them as well. Save girl child educate girl child.